+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mage PvP starter build?

Soulwalker

Default Mage PvP starter build?

Hi all, i was wondering if any of you have a recommendation for a good build for pvp for my lvl 17 mage. i was thinking about heading into pvp for a bit and Harbinger that i main right now does'nt seem all that effective yet.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Atea View Post
    Hi all, i was wondering if any of you have a recommendation for a good build for pvp for my lvl 17 mage. i was thinking about heading into pvp for a bit and Harbinger that i main right now does'nt seem all that effective yet.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...vp-builds.html

Soulwalker

Thanks for the link but those guides are only for lvl 60 :/

To be honest you are levelling so fast at in the teens and 20's there is little to no information people can offer you.

Just select the class that you level with and that you feel comfortable with and go for it. By the time you have enough experience that you are learning what works and what doesn't you will be near 50 anyway.
    Anduri - Gelidra
    United Kingdoms

Rift Chaser

low levels go max points in pyro and any extras in archon

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Atea View Post
    Pyro's are stupid strong up to 60 .

NEVER hard cast cinder blast use the insta procs you will get tons , insta fire bolts all the time , nn for aoe just single target blast (unless defending the objective sometimes or your aoe stun).

Also another route you can top damage and heals if you play a good chloro at the 20s.

+ Reply to Thread