+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning player, how is chloro now?

Telaran

Default Returning player, how is chloro now?

Hi people, a returning player here.
    I enjoyed playing so much via the raptr offer and the trial that i decided to resub to my old account to lead up to the F2P date as i have a lvl 50 mage and lvl 50 cleric.
    In my mmos i love to be a healer as my main spec.
    The last time i played 12+months ago i really enjoyed playing and healing away with the chloromancer but there were always debates going on that the chloro is not as good a raid/party healer as the cleric.
    This prompted me to lvl my cleric but i found i was staring at health bars more than i was with the chloromancer, im starting to ramble here but basically id like to know is how good is the chloro for raid/party healing?

chloromancer heals are in a very solid place atm
    who took my names!

Ascendant

Never trust a cleric when it comes to Chloromancer healing!

Since you've hit 50 and have Void Life, you should find healing more than adequate. You might struggle a bit until 54 when you get Corrosive Spores, but generally speaking, we have a tool to deal with almost any situation.
    Regardless of what happens, people will always be unhappy. Be thankful for what you have and always be constructive.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Poster View Post
    good or the best
    This quote offers insight into why there are so many perceived balance issues. To some, it doesn't matter how good something is; if it isn't the best, it isn't worth using.

Telaran

Thanks guys.

Plane Walker

chloro is the easiest spec in the game sadly

+ Reply to Thread