+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Archyface
  • 1 Post By Archyface
  • 1 Post By Deeew

Thread: Wild Growth

Default Wild Growth

What is the range for Wild Growth?

Also, when I channel Void Life and then use Wild Growth right after the GCD ends but Void Life is still being channeled, Wild Growth becomes instant cast. I tried this a few times and it always worked. Is there a talent somewhere I am missing?
    Last edited by irkiz; 05-13-2013 at 09:46 PM.
    Pantz@Hailol
    Asia's best cleric

Meh. Ignore the instant wild growth part. Using it right after a void life makes the cast bar not appear for me. the cd appears right away on the wild growth even before it finish casting and so I thought it was instant. My bad there.
    Last edited by irkiz; 05-13-2013 at 09:52 PM.
    Pantz@Hailol
    Asia's best cleric

Ascendant

Wild Growth has a 25 metre range... at least the damage part.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Sorry I forgot to add. What are the buffs/debuff that don't stack or will overwrite Wild growth?
    Pantz@Hailol
    Asia's best cleric

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by irkiz View Post
    Sorry I forgot to add. What are the buffs/debuff that don't stack or will overwrite Wild growth?
    TheGrinnz keeps this handy list up to date.

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-stacking.html
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Thanks for the help all!
    Pantz@Hailol
    Asia's best cleric

Champion

Yeah the range of wild growth is shorter than your actual range so it's a bit tricky sometimes. Always look at the boss's debuffs once you pop Wild Growth to make sure your little tree appears as a debuff.

In most situations you'll always be within range of the boss and you don't have to think about range. Sometimes you do though, so always just be aware in situations where the boss is far away from you.

The range is 20m. It means that if the hitbox of the monster is 1m of diameter, u'll have to stand at max 19.5m for the monster take the debuff.

Nice peice of comparaison : install range-meter addon from gadget. In volan event, see how close you need to be for the tail be debuffed compare it with the last moment of the fight when the target is just volan ( not his head/arms/stuff) ^^ .
    Lanfeara@Brisesol

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Lanfeara View Post
    The range is 20m. It means that if the hitbox of the monster is 1m of diameter, u'll have to stand at max 19.5m for the monster take the debuff.
    I tested again, and I got 25m again. I'm testing on the dummy, using range finder as well.
    Maybe it's 20m for the tail since it's up in the air a bit (or it's hitbox is)

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    I tested again, and I got 25m again. I'm testing on the dummy, using range finder as well.
    Maybe it's 20m for the tail since it's up in the air a bit (or it's hitbox is)
    Yup yup. WG is 25 for all the effects of the spell. Hot, snare, damage debuff.
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, write guides on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    In all seriousness, we don't expect everyone to still be playing SFP

+ Reply to Thread