+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ? regarding Harbinger weapons

Soulwalker

Default ? regarding Harbinger weapons

I've been enjoying playing the harbinger, but one thing I miss from other classes is the joy of finding a new and improved weapon. So I had a couple questions that are related to this.

Do the weapons you have equipped have any effect on your blade buffs and slashing attacks?

I haven't experimented with this so I don't even know if it is possible, but could one use an equipped sword for your melee attacks and if so would it be viable?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

The weapon you have equipped will NOT effect the blade buffs. Whether you have a little level 7 staff or Rend the Heavens relic from Crucia, the blade buffs will not be effected graphically or use wise.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

Soulwalker

thanks for the reply

The graphics do change as you get to higher ranks of the blade buff powers (which happens automatically as you level now). At levels 54, 57 and 60 iirc from looking it up on the last thread about them
    Last edited by TheGrinnz; 05-09-2013 at 05:54 PM.

On the other hand, the stats on your weapons (excepting the actual weapon DPS) do affect the damage of your slashing attacks. Your weapons are your largest source of spell power, which contributes to all caster damage and healing, melee range or not.

+ Reply to Thread