+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need specs for dungeons (level 50)

Default Need specs for dungeons (level 50)

Hey,

So the last time I played was when Hammerknell was a new release. I'm back and trying to level back up to max, but I don't know what to do with my 4 roles!

I have a Harbinger/Chloro spec I found that is supposed to be good for soloing. But I want to run some dungeons and need specs for that. It's tough because all you can usually find are level 60 specs, and I don't know what talents to leave out and such.

Could someone give me a quick rundown of what I should be running in dungeons at level 50? I'm looking for at least a main healer spec and a pure DPS (not soloing etc) spec.

Thanks!

Champion

For a healer you want 51 chloro and probably 10pyro/5harb as a subsoul or 10dom/5harb. Those give the most reliable passive bonuses. There's not much else besides 51 for chloro because void life is at 51. Without that, tank healing is incredibly difficult. http://www.rifthead.com/stc/zcNRdg0cvxduuqAosIsdRvV

For dps I would recommend some necro/ele combination. If you spec into the necromancer ranged pet you should be able do still do solid single target along with aoe damage for a well rounded spec that you can use throughout any dungeon. They're also straightforward to play. Something like http://www.rifthead.com/stc/zcbidxxfc0VoMqbzbvxxfuVz0u

As you level you want to spec into corpse pile, empty the crypts, and lich form in the necromancer tree. Lich form and empty the crypts are good cooldowns and corpse pile will help on trash.

If you want to specialize a bit more then go dom for trash and pick up an 5x elementalist/15 necro for single target. Harb is also very good single target. Take the 60 build and just ignore some of the more defensive abilities in the tree like the 10% dodge increase or self shielding and healing. With a tank in a dungeon these abilities aren't much use.

Thanks for the info

Yea, use the 61 elementalist guide, take out/add in the abilities as you level, it's like a 4-button win. (For dps ofc)
    Formerly Manwitch.... 4/4 FT 5/5 EE 3/4 GA

+ Reply to Thread