+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's a good solo build for level 33

Default What's a good solo build for level 33

Hey everyone
    Sorry if this question has been asked a billion times....
    So I'm a level 33 Mage and I was looking for a good solo build... I have found many level 60 builds but mot much at all on lower levels, since I'm newer to the game I don't really no what the best order to start my soul tree in.....
    I'd really love ya help...
    If you think I'm a **** for asking this question, tell me I'm not a *****...ill take it on tha chin
    Thank you

You can play literally anything you want easily, as long as it has either a lvl 31 pet or 8points in chloro for lgv+instant bloom. A lot of lower level leveling builds tend to be a combination of nec+lock, ele+pyro, lock+chloro, harb+chloro, etc. You can even go ultra-safe if you want, with something like ele+chloro.

The quickest, safest grinding while pulling multiple mobs, imo, is going to be lock/chloro or harb/chloro simply because of their ability to tag multiple mobs, aoe them down and sustain while doing so. If you need a specific talent layout for a certain set of souls feel free to ask.

Edit: .. And most important of all, make sure you're having fun. Choose something you like, because the souls are pretty flexible. If you really wanted to, you could even go with something more crowd control oriented, but it's more risky if you get adds.
    Last edited by NotTrev; 05-04-2013 at 05:31 AM.

Thank you
    I'm going to try har/cl

+ Reply to Thread