+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chloros healing each other

Shadowlander

Default Chloros healing each other

I have a newbie question about chloromancer:

I have read a couple of times on this forum that chloromancers can't heal each other through veils. That is, if I am running either of the two veils I will not receive heals from another chloromancer's damaging spells (direct heals will still work of course).

Question: where is that documented?

I have checked the description in the soul tree, on the skill button on my skillbar and on the buff-icon - and none of the tooltips has any reference to the above mentioned claim. Can anybody please point me to where I can find official info on this issue?
    Last edited by Casares; 04-15-2013 at 08:49 AM.

i believe it used to be in the tooltip info. a while before storm legion launched, tooltips got simplified aka "dumbed down". tooltips used to have lots of good stuff like range info, spell limitations... dunno why they got rid of all that.

Tooltips are a lot better than they were before SL. The only time they don't list a range is if it's a self-based power (i.e. the range is 0, you're looking for a radius) I don't think the limitation of cross-veil healing was ever in the tooltips. Before SL you used to be able to heal a LGV chloro with synth and LBV, but I don't think that's possible anymore either.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    Tooltips are a lot better than they were before SL. The only time they don't list a range is if it's a self-based power (i.e. the range is 0, you're looking for a radius) I don't think the limitation of cross-veil healing was ever in the tooltips. Before SL you used to be able to heal a LGV chloro with synth and LBV, but I don't think that's possible anymore either.
    Yes radius was the word I was looking for . The reason I recall chloro veil information being there was back around 1.0 I rolled a mage as a main and I remember the veil tooltip being a giant paragraph.

Plane Walker

You can heal another Chloro to 'some' degree if you put your Synth on them - but they will ONLY receive the bonus heal for being your Synth target, not the main heal.
    Hm having said that, it's no longer 2 separate heals so that may not work any more either..

There are spells that need range listed that don't have one still, like Flourish. I believe it's 25m, but since it doesn't say I have no idea. I just know it's a little shorter than the other spells.
    It's always extremely difficult to see when you're out of range playing Chloro with so many numbers flying everywhere!
    Last edited by CreepyD; 04-16-2013 at 04:29 AM.
    -------------------------
    [eXile] Allillos - Mage - Zaviel

Quote Originally Posted by CreepyD View Post
    There are spells that need range listed that don't have one still, like Flourish. I believe it's 25m, but since it doesn't say I have no idea. I just know it's a little shorter than the other spells.
    It's always extremely difficult to see when you're out of range playing Chloro with so many numbers flying everywhere!
    As I said, the range on abilities like Flourish is 0m, you're asking about the radius which isn't really represented in any tooltips. It's something that should be added though. But most AoE healing abilities are either 15m, 25m or 35m radius.

+ Reply to Thread