+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chloro/dom? (PVP specs)

Default Chloro/dom? (PVP specs)

This is probably a repeat thread, but I wanted to throw it out there in case there was anything new.

I've been experimenting with mixes of chloro/harb/dom to varying degrees (since I've heard they're the most viable right now) and keep getting the feeling of "if I only had more points I could..."

I'm lvl 58 and while I have a decent chloro/harb, and a decent dom/harb, I'm having trouble figuring out how to balance a chloro/dom. I have one now, and it might be an issue with how I've organized my spells cause it sucks atm, so I wanted to check and see if there was something that was working well for my fellow mages out there.

Always want to get better at PVP! <3

i personally don't run chloro/dom anymore, simply for the fact that ganking in the open world is lowered to non-existance. i did however create a quick build that would possibly work. it's been some time since i played chloro/dom, and i copied my spec from a guildy back then.
    this is the spec, it is 3 points short currently, feel free to put them anywhere you want, an instant HoT form chloro? Priest's lament or arresting presence from dom? extra run speed from harb? your call.

as for harb, i have no clue, i'm the worst melee in the existance of mmo's. as a result i didn't really go deeper in harb then 7pts...

read your abilities well, and i'm sure you'll be able to make macro's and a rotation for it. don't forget to squirrel first tho!
    R.I.P: Paraygon lvl-60 & Parangea lvl-60 <The Lords of War@bloodiron>
    It saddens me to see what Rift pvp has become. The laughing stock of the gaming world.

Dont use his chlorodom spec is completely wrong. Just mess around with it and make up your own builds but max 41 chloro and always get better stormshackle

Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkside View Post
    Dont use his chlorodom spec is completely wrong. Just mess around with it and make up your own builds but max 41 chloro and always get better stormshackle
    as said, i didnt know what i was doing, only used the spec once or twice, didn't like, deleted it.

as for survivability, 61 ele has great survivability and dmg, can beat most others 1v1.
    also pyrodom still works pretty well for me. doesnt do the dmg a full pyro does, but cc and survivability are much better.
    perhaps thedarkside could come up with a nice chloroharb for you.
    R.I.P: Paraygon lvl-60 & Parangea lvl-60 <The Lords of War@bloodiron>
    It saddens me to see what Rift pvp has become. The laughing stock of the gaming world.

Thanks for the help! I've been futzing around with something similar to that, I guess I just need to find the right mix ^__^

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by parangea View Post
    as said, i didnt know what i was doing, only used the spec once or twice, didn't like, deleted it.

as for survivability, 61 ele has great survivability and dmg, can beat most others 1v1.
    also pyrodom still works pretty well for me. doesnt do the dmg a full pyro does, but cc and survivability are much better.
    perhaps thedarkside could come up with a nice chloroharb for you.
    I thought it was a myth... But people have brought elebad to the warfronts, too. Incredible!

+ Reply to Thread