+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Re: Rend the Heavens and Fate of the Wind

Default Re: Rend the Heavens and Fate of the Wind

Trion, were you just trying to troll Chloromancers when you designed those procs, or was it some attempt to get us to play more like traditional healers?

Honestly, Rend the Heavens is the worst of all the relics available for a Mage, and the near-useless proc just makes it all the worse.

If you're not gonna change/fix the proc, at least itemise the crit hit away from Rend the Heavens so it isn't complete garbage, even replaceable by the Cleric staff from Regulos.

As not to sound completely negative, the procs themselves are reasonable, but not being able to use them except for the odd random proc when spot healing with Bloom or so makes them really underwhelming, to the point of near-uselessness.
    Last edited by Fyurie; 03-28-2013 at 04:35 AM.
    Fyurie: 60 Mage
    Check my stream: www.twitch.tv/fyurie
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Malevolence (Icewatch Defiant)
    4/4 TotDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Fyurie View Post
    Trion, were you just trying to troll Chloromancers when you designed those procs, or was it some attempt to get us to play more like traditional healers?

Honestly, Rend the Heavens is the worst of all the relics available for a Mage, and the near-useless proc just makes it all the worse.

If you're not gonna change/fix the proc, at least itemise the crit hit away from Rend the Heavens so it isn't complete garbage, even replaceable by the Cleric staff from Regulos.

As not to sound completely negative, the procs themselves are reasonable, but not being able to use them except for the odd random proc when spot healing with Bloom or so makes them really underwhelming, to the point of near-uselessness.
    /agreed. Kinda saddened me when I got it.
    Pooshonmyshoos - 60 Mage <Damaged PvPness>
    Imafkdisbich - 60 Warrior <Damaged PvPness>

Shadowlander

+1
    It saddens me, that when I look the breakdown, I see 0 procs over duration of the fight.

Then I look at the procs from my CQ healing trinket, and see that the proc actually contributes to the healing and all my time spent getting it wasn't wasted.

Please, make this relics worthy of a relic status.

Regards,
    Deya

+ Reply to Thread