+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pyro DPS post hotfix #5?

Shadowlander

Default Pyro DPS post hotfix #5?

Per http://forums.riftgame.com/official-...8-3-13-eu.html , several pyro skills have gotten a boost. Is this soul now more viable?

I was getting flamed all week for saying pyro was good. and I was in warfronts getting like 12-16 kills per match.... TODAY!? LOLZ!
    I think I found my new main. having an aoe dot that spreads combust..... just too nice. by the time I finish killing my first target , the 2nd is already preped!

I do miss the damage reduction to fumilate, i miss having gauranteed minimum 4k blasts.... im all for making it based off combust, but they made combust easier to get so I see why they had to lower the damage.
    fireball hits like a champ, countdown combos like a champ... trust me. you will see lots of pyros spring up this week as kiddies put down their easy mode tacticians post nerf.

Im gettin in as much play time as I can!
    How much do you HATE BISHOPX?
    Warrior video (july)
    Newest shaman PvP video
    Enjoy the GREATEST HITS

Ascendant

And Pyro will get even better again if they introduce the extra changes that are on the PTS at the moment, (which really, they shouldn't).

....and you thought it was good now
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by BishopX View Post
    I was getting flamed all week for saying pyro was good. and I was in warfronts getting like 12-16 kills per match.... TODAY!? LOLZ!
    I think I found my new main. having an aoe dot that spreads combust..... just too nice. by the time I finish killing my first target , the 2nd is already preped!

I do miss the damage reduction to fumilate, i miss having gauranteed minimum 4k blasts.... im all for making it based off combust, but they made combust easier to get so I see why they had to lower the damage.
    fireball hits like a champ, countdown combos like a champ... trust me. you will see lots of pyros spring up this week as kiddies put down their easy mode tacticians post nerf.

Im gettin in as much play time as I can!
    pretty sure he meant for PVE content, since he asked about dps.

+ Reply to Thread