+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Demonmind PvP Video Feedback please!

Shadowlander

Default Demonmind PvP Video Feedback please!

Hello friends!

I am showing off my mage in this video, currently p60. Please keep in my mind this is my second video. Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Using Pyro/Dom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTtFeJJfThk

My feedback is that you're one of the few players who knows how to play. This is a great compliment. PS leave Seastone.

Without knowing your exact spec I can't really give all the advice tips I would suggest. For example if you are using Glyphs but they aren't maxed out you need a /cancelbuff macro for when you get focused.

Looks like you aren't using countdown enough. I might be wrong and your UI might be blocking it.

Keep burning shield on cooldown more. You use it pretty well though.

Use better Insoles, Vial, Armor Plating, Chaps, Battlemaster's Brew, Recon Vial and totem glyph.

I see you using thunder blast by itself as instant damage. At one point you knocked away a player who was running from you, putting him farther away. Make a Flame Bolt / Neural Prod macro, possibly put Burning Shield at the bottom if you'd like. Save TB for interrupts/knockbacks.

With regards to your ui:

It's very difficult to see your debuffs on the enemy.
    You really need to put the health numbers on the enemy's healthbar. This is done through the interface menu.
    Make everything smaller except reactionary abilities like Inferno. Taking your bars to .75 or .5 ratio makes them still visible but clutter your screen less.

Final note: nice job at killing abealari at 73s

love the warden at the end of the vid spamming greysir on you like " Look at me i'm contributing" lols

Ascendant

Demon -- one of the few new players to look out for. Dude can play.

Movement looked slow to me in the video, was it 1:1 or etc? Gratz on a good video btw ^^

Nice vid, made me want to dust off my pyrodom again. One question though regarding your build, is there a reason you picked Firestorm instead of spending a point in Traiterous Influence? Considering Firestorm is a relatively weak AoE I'd think getting Traiterous instead is more beneficial, seeing as its pretty good for 1v1 and can drain some mana / energy away.
    Last Dawn @ Zaviel
    Shifthappens - 50 Cleric || Omfgkittens - 60 Mage

+ Reply to Thread