+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pillaging Stone Not Working?

Default Pillaging Stone Not Working?

I've been Archoning a ton for my guild lately and I noticed as I casted my various buffs and debuffs, that Pillaging Stone is debuffing the boss, but I am not getting the buff (I'm 61 Archon 15 Dominator). Anyone else having this problem / Trion could you fix this, and not things that aren't broken?
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

If you are using the 58 point archon armour, then you wont get buffs from any of the debuffs you apply, as they are already included in the armour (Infact it gives slightly better buffs than the others combined).
    Solesta@Icewatch <Unrivaled> - Rogue - lvl 60
    Solli@Icewatch <Unrivaled> - Mage - lvl 60
    Solaro@Icewatch <Unrivaled> - Warrior - lvl 60
    Solara@Icewatch <Unrivaled> - Cleric - lvl 60
    FT 4/4 - EE 3/5

Thank you for telling me that, I did not know that. Obviously I'm not a good enough Archon.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Searing Vitality is the exception since the Archon's Bulwark does not increase health.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    Thank you for telling me that, I did not know that. Obviously I'm not a good enough Archon.
    I'm sure you're fine, at least you are asking questions! You might want to look at the 54 Archon builds, through.

I like the 61 because I get Point to Point, which has been useful in PvP and in the Jultharin encounter in ToDQ before they fixed the vine. If i took the points down I would up the Dominator and go 58 Archon 18 Dominator I think.

+ Reply to Thread