+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Buff Mages!

Default Buff Mages!

Sigh, another week waiting for new patches to login and find they've done nothing about the underpowerd Mage class yet again.

So that's another 7days of wasted SUB thanks trion i'll check again next week but I doubt things would have changed yet again.

Why are mages being ignored as a class by trion? I've seen warriors/clerics/rogues getting all kinds of changes but mages get nothing at all but swept under the rug when the patch day comes.

I'm seriously getting sick of seeing all these 3 button rogues doing 12k+ dps when a complex rotation mage with 9 or more skills to use ends up behind still..

Why are trion rewarding ******edness? Why give the 3 button easy to play specs so much dps? Will a day come when I can stop asking these stupid question because you actually get your sht together? I doubt it....

I've sat out of this mess for the last 3 months or more, just subbing and waiting for Mages to finally get put back where they should be.

JUST BUFF US PLEASE! Stop nerfing globally and take a freaking look at what is actually broken it's not that hard, to much healing ? durrr don't do a global nerf look at what skills are being called OP/Broken then adjust them..

Like seriously this global nerf/buff crap to everything is just ..... I can't say the word because it will be filterd out but you damn well know what I mean.

PRO TIP: Observe your game, watch your players, PLAY YOUR GAME, then adjust basic things accordingly, this oh healing is to strong nerf it 50% form of patching is very unprofessional, i'd expect that type of lameness from world of warcraft not Trion.

The rogues must be 75% of the population by now doesn't that say something to you????
    If you still can't tell what that means i'll help you. It means rogues are doing to much dps and are to easy to play, and the other classes need to be either brought upto their lvl or they need to be nerfed down to ours. Otherwise everyone will just keep re-rolling as them.
    Last edited by Sneakii; 02-27-2013 at 11:39 PM.
    if ( MageDevFail = True ) {QuitRift} else {PlayAgainFun}
    Sneakygemini - Mage Rank62
    Sneakycupid - Rogue Rank40
    Sneakyaries - Warrior Rank50
    Sneakyi - Cleric Rank40

Plane Walker

uh, what is this?

Shadowlander

Not sure if troll, but if not...

Mage dps is perfectly fine for raids. Before making stupid threads like this and make the whole Trion team facepalm at the same time and possibly starting a minor earthquake I would suggest you learn your specs better and start playing better.

Deya

I'm not complaining. My favourite soul in the game, Elementalist, has had some nice changes with the recent patches

I do fine with my other souls. Sort Pyro out if anything.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Hammon View Post
    I'm not complaining. My favourite soul in the game, Elementalist, has had some nice changes with the recent patches

I do fine with my other souls. Sort Pyro out if anything.
    so you complain about how rogues use 3 buttons for dps, which is incredibly false by the way, and your favorite spec is elementalist? you realize that spec can do 95% of its dps with 2 buttons right?

/facepalm

mages are fine
    Icecubetray - 60 Rogue
    Bongmaster - 60 Mage
    Tronzilla - 60 Warrior
    Herpzalot - 60 Cleric
    Stickybudz - 55 Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by fD123 View Post
    so you complain about how rogues use 3 buttons for dps, which is incredibly false by the way, and your favorite spec is elementalist? you realize that spec can do 95% of its dps with 2 buttons right?

/facepalm

mages are fine
    Ermm, what?

Plane Walker

Looks like a l2p issue.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakii View Post
    I'm seriously getting sick of seeing all these 3 button rogues doing 12k+ dps
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammon View Post
    My favourite soul in the game, Elementalist

You were saying something about 3 button specs? you can also play 61harb at ~95% efficiency with very few buttons. warlock isn't any more difficult then the top rogue dps specs either

now if you were talking pvp, you might be able to make a better case
    Icecubetray - 60 Rogue
    Bongmaster - 60 Mage
    Tronzilla - 60 Warrior
    Herpzalot - 60 Cleric
    Stickybudz - 55 Cleric

You were saying something about 3 button specs? you can also play 61harb at ~95% efficiency with very few buttons. warlock isn't any more difficult then the top rogue dps specs either

You're quoting two different people.
    Regardless of their viewpoints, this is a moment where you need to "learn to read."
    The guy you quoted actually said "I'm not complaining."

Warrior troll swings for a miss.
    Last edited by Crovack; 02-28-2013 at 08:13 AM.

Rift Disciple

Am I missing something? Why do people seem to think hammon is the OP? Only the color scheme of the avatar is similiar, totally different names though, even on the last person that quoted it clearly states the different names lol.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Crovack View Post
    You're quoting two different people.
    Regardless of their viewpoints, this is a moment where you need to "learn to read."
    The guy you quoted actually said "I'm not complaining."

Warrior troll swings for a miss.
    havent played my warrior or rogue since they hit 60. swing and a miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirrado View Post
    Am I missing something? Why do people seem to think hammon is the OP? Only the color scheme of the avatar is similiar, totally different names though, even on the last person that quoted it clearly states the different names lol.
    lolfml.....

need more coffee
    Last edited by fD123; 02-28-2013 at 08:17 AM.
    Icecubetray - 60 Rogue
    Bongmaster - 60 Mage
    Tronzilla - 60 Warrior
    Herpzalot - 60 Cleric
    Stickybudz - 55 Cleric

In PvP rogue dps shreds most mages, flat out.

An equally geared/skilled mage vs rogue = rogue wins

Just look at the WF scoreboards, top dps are rogues most of the time, warriors too, sure a good and/or lucky cleric or mage will be up there, but when the VAST majority of the time ONE class dominates the DMG being put out match after match, something needs to be looked at.

In terms of PvP the OP is right.

For PvP mages need more CCs and self healing abilities imho

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Morguloth View Post
    In PvP rogue dps shreds most mages, flat out.

An equally geared/skilled mage vs rogue = rogue wins

Just look at the WF scoreboards, top dps are rogues most of the time, warriors too, sure a good and/or lucky cleric or mage will be up there, but when the VAST majority of the time ONE class dominates the DMG being put out match after match, something needs to be looked at.

In terms of PvP the OP is right.

For PvP mages need more CCs and self healing abilities imho
    The OP talks about 3 button specs and 12k dps, so pretty sure its a PVE complaint. In which case I am very confused as I've seen mages ahead of rogues on ST fights in their ranged specs.

Only thing I can think of is he hasn't discovered how to warlock correctly or he's judging a dps spec with ramp up time on shorter fights.

Pyroharb might be the highest single target spec in the game. Dominator is probably the best AOE dps soul. Warlock is by far the best ranged soul in the game. Thread = fail

http://www.twitch.tv/Screamoaktown - Live streaming 5v5's
    Skreamo@Greybriar
    <Wasted Talent>

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeysUncle View Post
    The OP talks about 3 button specs and 12k dps,
    hmm 3 is pushin it heh, i can do it with 4
    magery takes practice, you cant just cut and paste spam
    its all in the timing
    Last edited by Pixel Monkey; 02-28-2013 at 01:28 PM.
    who took my names!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast