+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Chloro/Archon/Dom a Good Idea?

Rift Disciple

Default Is Chloro/Archon/Dom a Good Idea?

I've been reading Chloro guides and most seem to want to do Chloro/Harb.

I was thinking that Chloro/Archon would be a good healer with a little enhancement. Dom could then CC to be more useful in groups, and also helpful in soloing.

Does Archon pair well with Chloro? Is Harb better?

First off, rarely can you do 3 things at once effectively in the soul system. It's designed to where you have singularly focused builds (61 point) and then cross-spec builds (generally 28-32 + 28-44 + whatever's left)

Chloro and Archon do not work well together. Most situations in which you're using an archon (raids), you won't want to have a veil up (it'll block heals from other chloros) and without a high amount of chloro, you won't generate enough heals on yourself to make up for that. You'll also be a very weak archon (you need 44-51 points to be a viable archon), and a very weak chloro (you'll need 41-61 points in chloro to be viable), and a very weak harb to boot (requires 32-34 points OR 54+ points).

Rift Disciple

That is good advice.

Does anyone have any suggestions about which souls are good secondary or tertiary souls with a chloro?

Rift Disciple

Thanks. That looks like a good build for when I solo. It would make a good second spec.

I'm mainly looking for a chloro healer, and some souls that will make a good combo when I add a few points.

Quote Originally Posted by DrGantz View Post
    I've been reading Chloro guides and most seem to want to do Chloro/Harb.

I was thinking that Chloro/Archon would be a good healer with a little enhancement. Dom could then CC to be more useful in groups, and also helpful in soloing.

Does Archon pair well with Chloro? Is Harb better?
    No.

This is the Chloro healing spec that you want to have to tank heal or raid/group heal

http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#S8/FkGGiBiAGl4/ir2

Cheers mate

+ Reply to Thread