+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Chloros not healing each other... is it really necessary anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by mr3onion View Post
    Shocker right here. Wardens are useless compared to chloros when chloros have a bug that make them heal for insane amounts.

Before the bug they were pretty balanced with chloros offering more dps and wardens offering cds and burst healing.
    I was referring to before the Chloro bugs lol
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Quote Originally Posted by Crovack View Post
    Doing typhiria with two chloros and a ****ty cleric can be difficult. I healed it last, and had to actively keep an eye on the other chloro at times and use flourish when he was lower on health.
    It's far from can't stack two chloros, you could realistically heal her with 3 chloros just fine, but it requires paying more attention.
    How interesting. I have to try to play a Chloro so I can deeply understand it. Thanks for the explanation.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Frailaq View Post
    @OP, technically speaking, it's only identical veils which don't heal each other. In other words, if one chloro has LBV and another chloro has LGV they will heal each other. If both have LGV (or LBV) then they won't heal each other. Likewise, adding a third chloro so that you have 1 with LBV and 2 with LGV the LGV chloros will both heal the LBV chloro and the LBV chloro will heal the LGV chloros but the LGV chloros won't be healing each other. Oh, and all chloros can manually heal each other with Bloom, Resurgence, etc...
    Incorrect, they can't cross heal no matter which veil. I just tested this to confirm o.0
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Rift Chaser

those withering vines.

Prophet of Telara BrownsMageNerfDelivery's Avatar

No idea why you'd be having problems with General Typheria before chloro bug with 2 chloros + warden. Did it first time in and people mostly died to standing in the breath for the damage buff.

World Best
    AT LEAST 20 MOTHER****ERS TRIED TO BAN ME BUT I'M STILL HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Gile View Post
    We do not want to carry you like GO had to for SO So go kill yourself
    I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BAN AIN'T ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Soul sky View Post
    Incorrect, they can't cross heal no matter which veil. I just tested this to confirm o.0

Then who was healing me back when I was tanking Prince? Not that I don't trust you but now I'm going to have to go test this myself because we specifically setup heals back then so tank would have LGV and another chloro had synth on the tank... unless perhaps something about the buff we got there made that possible?

Then who was healing me back when I was tanking Prince? Not that I don't trust you but now I'm going to have to go test this myself because we specifically setup heals back then so tank would have LGV and another chloro had synth on the tank... unless perhaps something about the buff we got there made that possible?
    He's right. Regardless of veil, chloro's can't heal each other.

Stupid if you ask me. It would be funny if clerics had this issue. I'm sure it would be "fixed" in a heartbeat lol.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    There is so much wrong with your post, I'm 70% sure you are trolling.

But on the offchance you're not: Chloros (even without the ridiculous +80% healing bug) are the best tank-healers and raid healers in the game.

The ONLY fights where a Warden shines are Crucia and General Typhiria. All other fights do not have burst-heal mechanics, instead sporadic ticks of moderate damage (easily healed by chloros).

If your Wardens are beating Chloros in HPS, it generally means the chloro is slacking. I've played both Chloro and Warden in SL raids, during beta and now on my mage alt in the 10-man. Chloros are easily superior.

Mit CDs are nice, but in most situations are purely for emergencies. Once again, Crucia is the only fight where it's handy to have a mit rotation going that includes clerics. They have been largely replaced with tanks' personal mits.
    There is quite alot wrong with your fight.
    You are comparing Wardens, the AOE spec for Clerics, to Chloros who can switch from raid to tank healing.

You can't say "chloros are da best tank healers" and then bring up Warden clerics as an example of why Chloromancers are better than Wardens, it logically does not make sense.

Should you not be comparing ST chloro to Puri/Senti?
    Should you not be comparing Wardent o AOE chloro?

Even before the 80% bug, Chloros and Clerics were pretty much on even terms.
    I would dare say Clerics are a bit better because of the existence of Puri.

Ascendant

@OP, technically speaking, it's only identical veils which don't heal each other. In other words, if one chloro has LBV and another chloro has LGV they will heal each other. If both have LGV (or LBV) then they won't heal each other. Likewise, adding a third chloro so that you have 1 with LBV and 2 with LGV the LGV chloros will both heal the LBV chloro and the LBV chloro will heal the LGV chloros but the LGV chloros won't be healing each other. Oh, and all chloros can manually heal each other with Bloom, Resurgence, etc...
    Quite sure that all veil healing gets blocked regardless of the veil used.

I recall synthing a mage with LGV up, he did not receive any of the healing that was supposed to be generated.

Quote Originally Posted by Katosu View Post
    There is quite alot wrong with your post
    My god I missed that!?

Point is Ahov, while I understand the intent of your post it comes out a bit unclear.
    Last edited by Katosu; 01-07-2013 at 07:52 AM.

Prophet of Telara BrownsMageNerfDelivery's Avatar

I think it got tweaked later, but definitely not healing another chloro with their veil up even with Synth up. Being bored near combat dummies sometimes does produce realizations like this.

I will say Trion nerfed the heal component of puri too much and should probably make it a pure shielding class for support heals with better filler casts for DPS while waiting for Burnout-type debuffs to fall off or there's pure DPS uptime on the boss. That, and cleric mana costs are a bit ridiculous.

World Best
    AT LEAST 20 MOTHER****ERS TRIED TO BAN ME BUT I'M STILL HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Gile View Post
    We do not want to carry you like GO had to for SO So go kill yourself
    I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BAN AIN'T ONE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3