Closed Thread

Thread: Harbinger PvP Specs?

Default Harbinger PvP Specs?

What are you guys running for Harbinger in PvP? I'm rolling with 44 Harb/18 Pyro/4 Chloro at level 50. It hits very very hard and has some good utility, but I want to know what others are running.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Quote Originally Posted by Hartzekar View Post
    What are you guys running for Harbinger in PvP? I'm rolling with 44 Harb/18 Pyro/4 Chloro at level 50. It hits very very hard and has some good utility, but I want to know what others are running.
    I posted the spec I use in this thread a while ago, but it's basically good for PvE (I wouldn't really know here, but it seems like it'd be effective) or PvP, I think. It plays like a ranged DPS with some Pyro stuff thrown in for when Phantom Blades is on cooldown and there's nothing extended into your team to beat on for procs.

I've had some success with it, but it's at its best when you play it as a pseudo-RDPS, which may not be what you're looking for, since most people who play Harb want to melee for some reason.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Topology View Post
    I posted the spec I use in this thread a while ago, but it's basically good for PvE (I wouldn't really know here, but it seems like it'd be effective) or PvP, I think. It plays like a ranged DPS with some Pyro stuff thrown in for when Phantom Blades is on cooldown and there's nothing extended into your team to beat on for procs.

I've had some success with it, but it's at its best when you play it as a pseudo-RDPS, which may not be what you're looking for, since most people who play Harb want to melee for some reason.
    Well alot of the damage it does stems from the melee abilities.
    IMO, better to go pyro.
    Better burst damage.

Closed Thread