+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By keebs750

Thread: Mages suck now :(

Soulwalker

Default Mages suck now :(

I went literally from highest dps to lowest. I've tried a couple different specs out and nothing is helping. Have any of you found a good mage spec that works? Please if you have let me know. I've been searching around but haven't seen anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Summerstorm View Post
    I went literally from highest dps to lowest. I've tried a couple different specs out and nothing is helping. Have any of you found a good mage spec that works? Please if you have let me know. I've been searching around but haven't seen anything.
    Apparently 'searching around' doesn't include looking at the mage forums. Try a few posts down.

Rift Chaser

about the only ppl out dps us is warriors and the devs said they were bringing them in line soon. you can run 51ele/15nec and not know what you are doing and break 4k easy. 51pyro is highest but i little more work but not much. 51sc or 51dom for aoe

Soulwalker

Ok sweet Vaddar tyvm.
    Last edited by Summerstorm; 10-23-2012 at 05:36 PM.

Shadowlander

Did you even read anything in this section before you hit "new thread" and spewed your garbled mouth breathing crying everywhere? Seriously, like 6 topics down is http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-overview.html

I mean the title couldn't even make it more obvious. Maybe try opening your eyes next time?

Soulwalker

Didn't even know this section was here. Started thread in general they moved it but thanks for sarcasm

Shadowlander

Didn't even know this section was here. Started thread in general they moved it but thanks for sarcasm
    My point still stands. Reading and at least attempting to find stuff on your own will get you 90% of your questions answered. The fact that you posted this thread in general and didn't even bother to check the mage section says leaps and bounds for you.

Soulwalker

Don't bother posting anymore rude comments I won't be reading thanks for the help Vaddar again. I found it all now. Glad not everyone is ignorant.

Ascendant

I dunno I really like playing Necromancer now I have a lot of fun doing damage in raids with it and it sure as hell does a lot more damage than it used to.

I've been running 51 pyro, mucking about with the other points. I'm currently 12 archon 3 SC, the points in SC for a proper AoE spam button and archon for the PS stat boost. I can do 3k dummy, 3-3.8k on bosses in HK gear and RoS relic staff. Once I remember to use Heat Wave and IC again I'll definately do much higher.

Interesting note, in the same gear I can do 2.7k dummy as Archon (probably about the same on bosses if I have to save Power Drain for something, almost a 900 dps increase from before the patch).

I've seen other mages though rocking 51 ele, and doing 4.5k with the fire elemental and somewhat better gear like a few ID pieces and the R50 staff. Really amazing how this patch turned out, specs that used to be worthless for raiding are now among the best. I wonder how ol' Defilemancer is doing?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Gehrgontra View Post
    I wonder how ol' Defilemancer is doing?
    It's dead.

I found it all now. Glad not everyone is ignorant.
    Pot, kettle, etc.

+ Reply to Thread