+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Harb question about silence

Default Harb question about silence

I was just wondering :

As a harb you're doing slashing attacks. Those attacks does not trigger any "spell" related proc (like abyssal mark of power, or golden crown). So here is my question : are the slashing attacks affected by silence ?
    The answer may be trivial, but slashing attacks != spells so we should be able to slash on melee even if we're silenced right ?
    I hope this is the case. Any tester/dev could answer ?
    Lanfeara@Brisesol

I remember when PvPing I casted Phantom Blades - Tempest Winds while targetting a Tempest Warrior. The Warrior used his Reflect 3 spells thing and I killed myself with my Tempest Winds. Considering that reflects worked on my slashing attacks I would assume silence does too.

Following the logic of Riftblade spears being both reflectable and affected by silence.

Could be wrong though! Not really tested
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Aw so reflect tooltip says "reflect the next spell ability" and it works, and abyssal proc sayx "the next spell ability grant a chance blabla" and it doesn't work.
    Also, if we can be fully silinced once we get to melee I really don't see the point playing this spec in pvp =( .

We'll see !! ^^
    Lanfeara@Brisesol

After further testing, slashing attacks are not silenced. Only "spells" are. This is a good point .
    Lanfeara@Brisesol

+ Reply to Thread