+ Reply to Thread

Thread: trying to help wife level her mage

Rift Disciple

Default trying to help wife level her mage

I have been running her thru lower level dungeons which works pretty well I was wondering if anyone knows a really good spec for doing this with a mage so far only successful with cleric and warrior.

Plane Touched

Chlorolock

As long as you have devouring Shadows and Phytogenesis you're set.
    Keep LGV up (should go without saying) pull however many mobs you want with Withering Vine.
    When they're together, radiant spores one of them (Phytogenesis will make it spread) and spam devouring shadows for up to 16 seconds. Everything should be dead by then though.

Easy as hell to use with relatively low points specced. (the more you spec the better it becomes ofcourse)
    Argantes - P50 Warrior
    Crossreaper - P45 Rogue
    Darkraven P50 Mage
    Storm Inquisition, Icewatch.

Rift Disciple

Default thanks

TY ill give this a shot see how goes i was using a 15 choloro 51 lock which worked ok but not quite the survive i need.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by setheroth View Post
    TY ill give this a shot see how goes i was using a 15 choloro 51 lock which worked ok but not quite the survive i need.
    Also hybrid chloro pet classes that go high enough to get the greater tank pet may be ok with lots of endurance on gear. Note that base pet health is MUCH lower than it used to be though.

+ Reply to Thread