+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NecroLock 28/38

Shadowlander

Default NecroLock 28/38

What do you guys think about the NecroLock 28/38 as the solo spec after 1.11? Is there any new spec for soloing harder mobs, grinding and with equal amount of high dps and good survivability? (In this spec I could easily do pet-tanking, put some dots and Life Leech my targets, you know what I mean)

Telaran

Default Yes

Yes there is new soloing spec. We call it harbinger.
    51 hb/8 chloro/7 ele. Pull everything with Blazing light,and Lucent slash sh*te out of them.

P.S. its SL build

Quote Originally Posted by Cassavir View Post
    Yes there is new soloing spec. We call it harbinger.
    51 hb/8 chloro/7 ele. Pull everything with Blazing light,and Lucent slash sh*te out of them.

P.S. its SL build
    That's the single target spec...

If you're soloing and mass pulling mobs to AoE, 51harb/8chloro/7sc is better. Sc will boost your AoE damage per point spent at the same time as giving you Forked Lightning to spend your Armour procs on, which is a big AoE dps increase over Lucent Slash
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Shadowlander

Thanks for answers, than I have to wait until SL release. So Ele as 3rd soul for single target and SC for AoE. Nice! Could you please link the soul tree?
    Last edited by Keladar; 10-21-2012 at 03:46 PM.

i dont know.. i been running 51 harb 16 cholro and i can pull llike 8-10 level 52 mobs on me and have them down in no time and hardly get below 3/4 life yea i might not do quite the dps as if i had sc but im a ****ing beast.
    " Originally Posted by Tally"
    Hide yo kids, hide yo wives, better hide yo husbands too, THEY FLAMIN ERRBODY UP IN HERE

+ Reply to Thread