+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 51 Pyro and Healing - post 1.11

Rift Disciple

Default 51 Pyro and Healing - post 1.11

After the soul reset for 1.11 I decided to try a 51 Pyro / 15 War build. It's the MOST fun I've had playing Rift, and I've been playing on and off since the start.

My last build was War / Necro / Pyro, which, although a bit on the low DPS side, was pretty immortal. After I learned Reconstruct, Soul Purge and Feign Death, I almost forgot there were healer NPCs in Rift.

Anyway, while my new 51 Pyro build is a freaking bulldozer destroying anything in my path, I lack some survivability. What do other fellow mages do in that situation? Should I change sould, just hoard HP pots, etc?

Ascendant

With a spec like that, you're going to have to focus on some non-DPS talents in order to keep yourself alive, and you're pretty much limited to just one target at a time. Talent Burning Bonds to not break on damage, and you should be good.
    Regardless of what happens, people will always be unhappy. Be thankful for what you have and always be constructive.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Poster View Post
    good or the best
    This quote offers insight into why there are so many perceived balance issues. To some, it doesn't matter how good something is; if it isn't the best, it isn't worth using.

Rift Disciple

Could also use some healing essences/trinket and open with Life Leech. Not super reliable but could give just a tiny boost if thats all thats needed.

+ Reply to Thread