+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mage range increase talent not working for everything

Default Mage range increase talent not working for everything

I specced into dom for the increased 5 meter range. However, I noticed two spells whose range was not increased (meanign they'd still be red on my hotbar while all the other spells were not):

Radiant spores and natural conversion. I couldn't cast them from the increased range so I had to move closer everytime I wanted to refresh, even though all my other attacks worked from the increased range. I have yet to test on other builds and souls to see other skills affected but I think there are specific enemy target skills that are not gaining this benefit from probably more than just chloromancer (I know healing skills are because I could cast healing torrent...whatever its called now...on the tank but I could not refresh radiant spores at the same distance).

End feedback.

EDIT: I also noticed that essense surge was only healing for about 6k health...which is not my health at all, I'm more around 10k in chloro. My other single target heals can heal for that much. Healing debuff bug back? or just this skill?

Lastly all this I noticed on altha last night. It may be from the glitchy ten man stuff lately, i dont know.
    Last edited by Xenoheart; 10-19-2012 at 07:55 AM.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

Plane Walker

Mental Fortitude only works on abilities that do damage.

I haven't really looked into the range thing, but my Essence Surge healed my target for 11.8k last night while I have 9k~ health. It might have been that it healed for the correct amount, but the target only needed 6k heals and since rift doesn't show overhealing you only saw the 6k.
    Nankoto | Mage Class Lead
    2/5 MS| Undecided@Deepwood
    Quote Originally Posted by CowGoesMoo View Post
    It seems #BelieveinYork has failed. I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Nankiri View Post
    I haven't really looked into the range thing, but my Essence Surge healed my target for 11.8k last night while I have 9k~ health. It might have been that it healed for the correct amount, but the target only needed 6k heals and since rift doesn't show overhealing you only saw the 6k.
    This may have been the case. That fight is kinda heavy on the eyes watching every mechanic and healing and dpsing, so may have missed it. I should have checked my log for overhealing.

thanks for also letting me know it only works for damaging spells. Is it the same for rogues? only works with damaging abilities. I'm not at home yet so I can't check my alts.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

+ Reply to Thread