+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ianto Jones

Thread: Are Mage healers gimped right now?

Rift Disciple

Default Are Mage healers gimped right now?

Been hearing a lot of end of day posts. Is it true or...

Plane Touched

I'm a cleric myself, but as of Wed night in ID our Chloros were on par, if not higher HPS than my warden healing.
    Jinkeez - R50 Cleric. HK (Conq) - PF 4/4. ID 8/8.

No. If anything, Chloro has been nicely buffed.

Quote Originally Posted by shenrais View Post
    Been hearing a lot of end of day posts. Is it true or...
    Bards do more DPS and healing, Clerics do more tank healing. LGV Chloros technically got "buffed" compared to where we were in 1.10 (LBV got nerfed hard), but relative to other callings we've been significantly nerfed overall.
    Last edited by Ianto Jones; 10-19-2012 at 07:43 AM.

We're basically ****ty senticars. We can tank heal but it really isnt that great. Our AoE healing is like DoL but less effective with a warden in the raid healing everything before your Vile Spores hits the target to proc your healing. If all else fails we can just sit in the back of the room and wait for flourish to come off of CD and hope the warden doesn't spike everyone before you can hit your one 10 person heal.

Everything is currently out of wack with tanking, you see resists are buffed and way over what they should be and blocking is absorbing more than it should. But we still got to see what it was like and overall; Nerf.

Rift Disciple

Yea I did Rise today.Noticed a large decrease in healing. Rawr

Champion

I'm wondering what kinda chloros you guys have in your raids if you think healing has been nerfed. Had one chloro at 4.5k HPS 3 mins into Ituziel this week before a wipe.

I can see an argument saying tank healing kind of nerfed what with the crazy shields that can be thrown on tanks. But AoE healing is kind of insane right now.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeysUncle View Post
    I'm wondering what kinda chloros you guys have in your raids if you think healing has been nerfed. Had one chloro at 4.5k HPS 3 mins into Ituziel this week before a wipe.

I can see an argument saying tank healing kind of nerfed what with the crazy shields that can be thrown on tanks. But AoE healing is kind of insane right now.
    Wardens>Chloro

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeysUncle View Post

Kind of redundant to say what kind of chloros you are running. There really isnt that much that will vastly change from one build to the next.
    The argument that can be stated against people not seeing the big nerf in chloros vs wardens is that your clerics aren't in the correct spec.

Yes, chloro's can pull big numbers on Ituz.... provided none of your other healers are doing their jobs right. Warden hots will keep people topped off so by the time your VS hits you're only proccing a couple hundred hp on 10 ppl rather than the thousand or more that it's capable of.

Rift Disciple

Tried PF today. Was doing Swarmlord and tank healing was ridiculous. I had the Hot on the tank the entire time and my normal rotation as before But the tank was getting hit quite hard. Our first time today with people in hammerknell gear

Tanks were getting hit really hard and I could barely keep them up. And they died eventually. Did they buff him? Or...

Rift Disciple

Tried PF today. Was doing Swarmlord and tank healing was ridiculous. I had the Hot on the tank the entire time and my normal rotation as before But the tank was getting hit quite hard. Our first time today with people in hammerknell gear

Tanks were getting hit really hard and I could barely keep them up. And they died eventually. Did they buff him? Or...
    Nevermind. We let the bugs jump into him lol.

I feel like mages are nerfed though. Have a bard in raid whos healing more than some of our chloros lol

I feel like mages are nerfed though. Have a bard in raid whos healing more than some of our chloros lol
    Welcome to 1.11.

+ Reply to Thread