+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Nightreaver
  • 5 Post By Kervik

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Can we finish balancing Battle Rez?

Rift Chaser

Default Can we finish balancing Battle Rez?

I understand the nerfs to the Mage's Battle Rez for balancing purposes so that they are not considered better than Cleric Battle Rezzes.

So can we now buff them so that Cleric Battle Rezzes are no longer better than the Mage BRezz?

Clerics have 4 or 5 Battle Rezzes, all of which are better than the sole BRezz that Mages have.

Mage BRezz revives 30% mana and 30% health.
    All Cleric BRezzes revive 50% mana and 50 to 100% health.

A minor issue to be sure.
    But still it's issues like this that make me wonder if both sides are considered when making balancing changes.
    Last edited by Nightreaver; 10-18-2012 at 10:38 AM.

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team

Sounds like a good idea to me. I'll get Soul Tether bumped up to match the 50% on the other battle rezzes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kervik View Post
    Sounds like a good idea to me. I'll get Soul Tether bumped up to match the 50% on the other battle rezzes.
    I approve of this message

Quote Originally Posted by Kervik View Post
    Kervik...you should have came back with..."I think you just should not die" and then fixed it behind our backs ;)
    I hold everyone back!!!
    Hijati-60 Cleric, Hijitity-60 Warrior, Britania-60 Mage, Lizvana-60 Rogue
    Grim Awakening 2/4
    Frozen Tempest- 4/4 Endless Eclipse 5/5

I just realized... does this mean that when I BR someone I don't have to sit there waiting to Bloom them as soon as they finish rezzing but before any of the constant raid dmg (what killed them in the first place) hits them again???
    Last edited by Frailaq; 10-18-2012 at 11:33 AM.

lgw

1sec damage immunity post rez -- works like a charm in GW2. Be creative... or be liberal at stealing somebody else's good ideas !
    ... aka schoklat. PVP nerd - gaming vet.
    First of slackers, herder of trolls.
    Wildstar PVP inc

Tbh rather than making everything the same at 5min/50% health rez I quite liked that the tradeoff of the more frequent Chloro rez was to come alive with less health/mana and be more likely to die to splash AoE.

Likewise the tradeoff of the Clerci tank rezing you into dangerous places compensates by giving 100% health.

I can understand the initial change but don't see how it was really necessary.
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

+ Reply to Thread