+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chloromancer raiding build for 20 mans

Rift Disciple

Default Chloromancer raiding build for 20 mans

I've figured out a couple builds but to be honest I am quite unsure of what to put in my 51 chloro. There are one or two talents I'd like as well but don't have the points to put in them.

Anyone know a good build. Perhaps a link on Zam?

Rift Chaser

51 cholro 15 domi for now seems to be ok for ID raiding with mana drains/silence/reflect and ofc cc for laethys and 0 point archon for searing since that gives more hp and makes spores heal for more, I hope:P

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...csIsdR.RcVu.-7
    Last edited by dorfadin; 10-18-2012 at 09:42 AM.

Rift Disciple

Ah ;o I've only been raiding Hammerknell however. Don't think I need some of that utility

Couple of options:

11 Pyro / 4 Ele (highest crit)
    10 Dom / 5 Ele (int + crit)
    10 Dom / 5 Pyro (int + cast time red or pushback neg)
    15 Lock / 0 Chon (highest survivability)

Quote Originally Posted by Frailaq View Post
    Couple of options:

11 Pyro / 4 Ele (highest crit)
    10 Dom / 5 Ele (int + crit)
    10 Dom / 5 Pyro (int + cast time red or pushback neg)
    15 Lock / 0 Chon (highest survivability)
    10 Pyro /5 Ele is highest crit.
    11 Pyro/4 Ele is high crit with flicker.

Pyro/Ele is better hps output than Dom.

Quote Originally Posted by shenrais View Post
    Ah ;o I've only been raiding Hammerknell however. Don't think I need some of that utility
    Arresting Presence (11 dom) and Thunder Blast (interrupt) are useful for many fights in hammerknell as well

Rift Disciple

Here were my builds that i thought of...

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...scozk.V.V0x.-7

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...ozk.c.e0c0z.-7

Though i miss points in chloro

Quote Originally Posted by shenrais View Post
    Here were my builds that i thought of...

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...scozk.V.V0x.-7

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...ozk.c.e0c0z.-7

Though i miss points in chloro
    As I've commented on in other threads, your hps is not based on your dps anymore. That means that talents like Accelerated Growth are very low on the priority list. Nature's Corrosion also only needs 1 point in it in order to give you the heal from the DoT. Increasing it to 2 or 3 points does not increase your hps at all. Vengeful Healer is also only a dps increase and does nothing for your hps. Take those 8 points and put them into Nature's Swiftness (3/3), Convalescence (3/3), and Lingering Spores (2/2).

Anything other than 0 or 8 in archon is pointless. You aren't lacking mana regen, you don't need more dmg, and the only things that would benefit you from this tree are Searing Vitality and 3/3 in Strength of Stone. Either way, the archon tree is not a very good choice to run with chloro.

The 51/12/3 chloro/pyro/ele build you have works provided you make the same changes to it as the other one like I posted above.

Rift Disciple

As I've commented on in other threads, your hps is not based on your dps anymore. That means that talents like Accelerated Growth are very low on the priority list. Nature's Corrosion also only needs 1 point in it in order to give you the heal from the DoT. Increasing it to 2 or 3 points does not increase your hps at all. Vengeful Healer is also only a dps increase and does nothing for your hps. Take those 8 points and put them into Nature's Swiftness (3/3), Convalescence (3/3), and Lingering Spores (2/2).

Anything other than 0 or 8 in archon is pointless. You aren't lacking mana regen, you don't need more dmg, and the only things that would benefit you from this tree are Searing Vitality and 3/3 in Strength of Stone. Either way, the archon tree is not a very good choice to run with chloro.

The 51/12/3 chloro/pyro/ele build you have works provided you make the same changes to it as the other one like I posted above.

Ahh. I forgot about that change.

How does

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...sIsdo.x0V.x.-7 look?

Perfect. While probably not the best in terms of pure hps output that build should be very close and still give you reflect and interrupt as well as a huge mana pool.

One question I have is whether or not veil heals have their range increased by Mental Fortitude. I know your dps spells have their range increased but it would suck to be sitting there at 35m causing your 500 dps or whatever wondering why the tank was dying when it was just because your heal range didn't actually increase.

Rift Disciple

Perfect. While probably not the best in terms of pure hps output that build should be very close and still give you reflect and interrupt as well as a huge mana pool.

One question I have is whether or not veil heals have their range increased by Mental Fortitude. I know your dps spells have their range increased but it would suck to be sitting there at 35m causing your 500 dps or whatever wondering why the tank was dying when it was just because your heal range didn't actually increase.
    Good question. Im really unsure. I would think it would be spells and not Veils. May need to test it

35m is a radius not a range so I suspect it will not affect Veils

Shadowlander

Default No difference

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    35m is a radius not a range so I suspect it will not affect Veils
    The 'range' to someone on the edge of your 35m radius is 35m, so there is really no distinction here. I think you just like to see your name on the post list.

Quote Originally Posted by Klobber View Post
    The 'range' to someone on the edge of your 35m radius is 35m, so there is really no distinction here. I think you just like to see your name on the post list.
    Ok. If you look at the tooltip what is the range to cast Lifegiving Veil on someone?

There is a difference.
    Last edited by TheGrinnz; 10-18-2012 at 02:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread