+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leveling Help

Default Leveling Help

So I just recently got back in the game and before I left, my lvl 19 mage had just bought her second soul. So I thought it was about time to give her a dps/leveling soul and stop leveling as chloro and let her use that as her healing build for dungeons.

So I've basically made up my mind that I'd like to do a pyro/chloro build for leveling/IAs, but I can't seem to find any. When I do search, I find builds and such that I don't know if they are current or not, due to being gone so long.

If it's at all possible to provide a "here's what you should look like at level 20, 30, 40, etc." type thing, that would be awesome too. I like knowing which talents to take first.

Thanks in advance!

Telaran

Just put them wherever you want. Leveling is so fast in this game that it doesn't make much difference, and a respec is cheap. Just get in there and play. The time you would spend reading low level guides, you would have already leveled past their scope. The only thing I would really advocate for chloro hybrids is going a minimum of 20 points in. With that you have a b-rez, and you can get bloom and flourish both as instant cast. Other than that, just look for useful abilities like in pyro you want to get to firestorm for AoE, or if you are going to play necro, you want to get to grave rot and soul purge ASAP

+ Reply to Thread