+ Reply to Thread

Thread: macro help

Soulwalker

Default macro help

hey guys, just want some help with a macro, ive set up some macros on my mage, ive got the suppressmacrofailures written into the macro, however, this works fine and dandy with just spells in the mix, but i as i added a trinket use into the macro, i get the trinket not ready warning and more importantly, the error noise that comes with it as i spam the button, the macro in question im using is

#show Heat Wave
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Sacrifice Life: Damage
    use Insignia of the deep
    cast Heat Wave
    cast Countdown
    cast Inferno
    cast Flame Bolt
    cast Fireball

while the macro does actually function and does what i want it to do, the error noise generated is very annoying and im a person that enjoys having the sounds on, my question is, is there a way to remove the noise and error warning for the item not ready through a macro function

To my knowledge, you cannot silence warnings that are not related to the macro itself.

The warning isn't from the macro, it's from the trinket not being ready.

Also, any reactive abilities like Inferno have been known to cause macro lag, just a heads up.

Soulwalker

aye, i was hoping there would be a macro function to suppress it non the less

ive not seen any macro lag so far, its functioning in the prio i wanted it to :P, i have more issues with the game it self not keeping up with my key presses when i had inferno on its own key binding, this merely lets me make sure i have that as a prio to cast over flame bolt and fireball as im spamming :P

cheers for the relpy though

+ Reply to Thread