+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ele/pyro/chloro??

Default Ele/pyro/chloro??

Hi! Nubby McNubkins here (yes that means noob). I have been using elepyrochloro to start myself off with. Just messing around lvling and whatnot, did my first dungeon yesternight and had a blast. Please correct me if im wrong but the class seems somewhat decent as a semi dps support. Was able to aid on heals when needed, and was also able to use my pet in the case of the tank falling. Actually i think our tank left and we had a dps tanking instead. Im only lvl 20 mind u so this is all at low lvls. Iguess my question is, is it a horrid idea to use this spec? Id likely drop the ele when i was done lvling, just using the rockpet to solo mobs. I know many of you go for absoloute 100% effectivness when heading towards dps and or a healer. Im not sure im even able to fathom how to go that direction yet because as i said im noobmode. Any suggestions? I do plan to join a guild at one point, transferring to greybriar today ( as it seems a lively shard)

i would suggest making different specs for what you want to do, as far as healing or dps. if you want to dps with some support heals then drop ele. at lv 20 i dont think distributing points across 3 souls is wise as you're not getting any proper synergy.

Prophet of Telara BrownsMageNerfDelivery's Avatar

It's much easier to focus until about level 25, at which point you can start to hybridize.

World Best
    AT LEAST 20 MOTHER****ERS TRIED TO BAN ME BUT I'M STILL HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Gile View Post
    We do not want to carry you like GO had to for SO So go kill yourself
    I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BAN AIN'T ONE

+ Reply to Thread