+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pyro's Fire Shield - is it passive?

Default Pyro's Fire Shield - is it passive?

It doesn't say it's passive, but it's also not showing up in my Abilities. I just learned it, and I even relogged to try to get it to show up. I thought it was another buff.

If it's passive wouldn't say it was? Why isn't it showing in my Abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Nargauzius View Post
    It doesn't say it's passive, but it's also not showing up in my Abilities. I just learned it, and I even relogged to try to get it to show up. I thought it was another buff.

It is a passive shield.

You get two shields with pyro one being Burning Shield witch is a skill you can use, then you get your seconded one Fire Shield witch is passvie and has a 30% to trigger when you are damaged.
    Hail the Defiant!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMan View Post
    You get two shields with pyro one being Burning Shield witch is a skill you can use, then you get your seconded one Fire Shield witch is passvie and has a 30% to trigger when you are damaged.
    I only wish it said "passive" on the skill tree or was listed as passive in the Abilities window. I trained it and then couldn't find it and thought maybe I was bugged.

I only wish it said "passive" on the skill tree or was listed as passive in the Abilities window. I trained it and then couldn't find it and thought maybe I was bugged.
    You can tell if an ability is passive if it doesn't list a cast time/instant or a cooldown or mana cost.

Did Zam screw up the tooltip for that ability or does it really just say "Absorbs damage" in game now?

+ Reply to Thread