+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where to find the staff that upgrades to Prodigality?

Plane Walker

Default Where to find the staff that upgrades to Prodigality?

I've just been searching the net and this forum and can't find the answer.
    I'm of course after the Prodigality staff which, but you need a staff in the first place to upgrade with the heart of maelforge - Where do I find the lower staff to upgrade?
    I can't search for it as I have no idea what it's called.

I currently have the staff Rusilla drops (can't even remember it's name, I don't have the game loaded).
    -------------------------
    [eXile] Allillos - Mage - Zaviel

Corroded Idol of Laethys. Drops off of Laethys.

Source: I have a Prodigality.
    Last edited by Eosmeep; 09-16-2012 at 02:24 PM.

Confirming Esomeeeeeeeeeep.

tip: you have a better chance of being struck by a meteorite on the knuckle of your left hand's little finger at precisely 03:08:56 this Tuesday than to see this staff drop

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    tip: you have a better chance of being struck by a meteorite on the knuckle of your left hand's little finger at precisely 03:08:56 this Tuesday than to see this staff drop
    Had it drop in my alt raid's first Laethys kill last night. We've only had 1 drop in our core 8/8 group though.

Prophet of Telara

You could've asked me in raid last night allillos as Trickle has it. But yes it is from laethys one of the rarer drops (but most of the weapons on her loot table are lpw drop rate).

Guessing thats why you passed on the hellfang relic last night? Shameless self pronouncement eXile got theor first kill on mael last night!
    World First Maelforge, Salvarola and Ultane.
    Officially quit!
    Props to my old guilds: eXile, Special Olympics, Exploit, Last Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    We have two in our core grp.

Sword of Telara

1 weapon drop off of laethys in 6 weeks. Prepare for disappointment.

Plane Walker

Yeah, I only researched after I logged off Trickle.
    I assumed there must have been something better for a Chloro than a sword that procced ~500 fire damage so passed on it.
    I'll eagerly await it's drop
    -------------------------
    [eXile] Allillos - Mage - Zaviel

Lol I believe we've had 6 laethys staves drop for us. At least 1 got DEd. Don't think this makes us happy though, we've gotten 0 cleric off hands. The rogues are sad too because we've only had 2 bows drop. And I'm confused why, out of all the necks that can drop off her, we've gotten 2 total (this = a lot of staves and pants that no one wants).

Other loot woes: mage sword has dropped off Maelforge 3 times in a row. Two of our mages have 2 relic weapons already. Rogues are sad because only 1 anger has been seen, and other clerics are sad because we've only seen the main hand once. We've seen 3 cleric tanking wands but no other wands.

RNG is weird yo. It'd be nice if there was some dynamic rng system to decrease the frequency of an item dropping for a particular guild if that item has dropped recently. Example for us: the staff/mage sword drop rates could diminish each time they drop and let other items have a chance to drop. I'm sure this would be a coding nightmare though - I'm a biologist not a programmer :x
    Last edited by Eosmeep; 09-17-2012 at 09:58 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Eosmeep View Post
    Lol I believe we've had 6 laethys staves drop for us. At least 1 got DEd. Don't think this makes us happy though, we've gotten 0 cleric off hands. The rogues are sad too because we've only had 2 bows drop. And I'm confused why, out of all the necks that can drop off her, we've gotten 2 total (this = a lot of staves and pants that no one wants).

Other loot woes: mage sword has dropped off Maelforge 3 times in a row. Two of our mages have 2 relic weapons already. Rogues are sad because only 1 anger has been seen, and other clerics are sad because we've only seen the main hand once. We've seen 3 cleric tanking wands but no other wands.

RNG is weird yo. It'd be nice if there was some dynamic rng system to decrease the frequency of an item dropping for a particular guild if that item has dropped recently. Example for us: the staff/mage sword drop rates could diminish each time they drop and let other items have a chance to drop. I'm sure this would be a coding nightmare though - I'm a biologist not a programmer :x
    *hands you a flame suit*

We have found 2 mage blade drops, 10 scythes, and so far 2 staff's.

Ascendant

I can tell you my theory on drops in this game if you want. Here's one i'm working on =)

Every time there's a patch the 'rarer' items like what we're talking about here have a much increased chance to drop but this rate lessens and lessens as time goes by so the further away from a patch you are the less likely you ever are to see it. Hit up Laetyhs next patch !

Genius !
    Last edited by Malark; 09-25-2012 at 06:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread