+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: the best build againts warriors ?

Default the best build againts warriors ?

im only lvl38 but im getting sick of warriors

played a necro lock Soulpurge its good but is not enought applying dots take too mutch time i usaly dead befor i aply half of it. and the Castable snare is bad.

i tryed out MANY builds around 50+ by now but its still realy bad.
    What i know is these.

- need a Instant slow ability or an escape ability
    - heals or absorbs getting both is the best.
    - some nice Dmg that dont need half a year build up time

anyone could help me out ?

Plane Touched

I'm a warrior myself and I hate chloro/lock/domis the most, I don't know the specific builds or even which souls have the most points but those are definitely the most annoying.

Or fireball spammers, though they're really squishy.
    Last edited by Killerkonnat; 09-15-2012 at 10:26 AM.
    Quack?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoliaxen View Post
    im only lvl38 but im getting sick of warriors

played a necro lock Soulpurge its good but is not enought applying dots take too mutch time i usaly dead befor i aply half of it. and the Castable snare is bad.

i tryed out MANY builds around 50+ by now but its still realy bad.
    What i know is these.

- need a Instant slow ability or an escape ability
    - heals or absorbs getting both is the best.
    - some nice Dmg that dont need half a year build up time

anyone could help me out ?
    I was NecroLock which worked great until I hit r40. Then I switched to ChloroLock which is GREAT.

Quote Originally Posted by ilex011 View Post
    I was NecroLock which worked great until I hit r40. Then I switched to ChloroLock which is GREAT.
    well a warrior jumps on me and kills me in seconds with 800-1500 dmg spam
    i just finded out there is no real mage build againts them til lvl50

I think the spec I use is 180 walkaway.

There is no good build against Warriors. 34 Dom / 32 Chloro / 0 Archon is your best bet. You'll do very little damage but it's the only way you're going to survive long enough to get to your team, get him to give up, or just get away.

Shadowlander

Alt + F4 is pretty good.

Prophet of Telara BrownsMageNerfDelivery's Avatar

I find this build to be the best against warriors.

World Best
    AT LEAST 20 MOTHER****ERS TRIED TO BAN ME BUT I'M STILL HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Gile View Post
    We do not want to carry you like GO had to for SO So go kill yourself
    I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BAN AIN'T ONE

Can't help you at lvl 38, but when you hit 50 (and actually get some PvP ranks...) 51 pyro does fine against warriors.

If you have either Rift Tomb (from the PvP tree) or Heatwave off CD, you can kite warriors "alright" and kill them before they kill you 1v1.

Quote Originally Posted by Berzz View Post
    Can't help you at lvl 38, but when you hit 50 (and actually get some PvP ranks...) 51 pyro does fine against warriors.

If you have either Rift Tomb (from the PvP tree) or Heatwave off CD, you can kite warriors "alright" and kill them before they kill you 1v1.
    I have tryed the whole kiting idea but with all the teleports+immunitys+silents its undoable, I have been playing mage since I started playing rift and I only seem to be able to kill warriors or rogues with one of two specs.

Control/Heal(Dom/Chrolo/Archon)
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z....AdIhzA0zoo.-7

You don't do much DPS but with Dom's control DPS and your Chloro DPS/Heals they will not be able to take you down and you will be taking them down little by little.

ST Burst DPS(Dom/Pyro/Archon)
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...ecdczucqzVz.-7

This build is all about transmogrify+Cinder Burst+FB then you just keep hitting transmogrify and 3x FB, once they are immune to your transmogrify then you use Heatwave or split personality if heatwave is on CD, either way you have two O-Sh** buttons and enough control to turn the tide.
    Hail the Defiant!!

also important to mention that even with all those CD burned you will need some skill/luck to succeed while the Riftblade/champ will be pressing W and a maximum of 3 keybinds while watching a movie and eating pop corn.

35 pyro 31 dom.. dont think have seen any warrior that was able to kill me in that spec
    Retired

game isn't balanced around sub 50 PvP, in fact, at times it's hard to suggest with a straight face it's balanced around 50 PvP.

That being said, if the Warrior is being played by an experienced player, not much you're going to be able to do sadly.

Your strengths are not in killing one, but disabling one and living to fight another day, in other words, support your team to enable them to kill a Warrior.

Dom / Chloro / Pyro should be the souls you look towards.

Quote Originally Posted by nemecis View Post
    That being said, if the Warrior is being played by an experienced player, not much you're going to be able to do sadly.

Your strengths are not in killing one, but disabling one and living to fight another day, in other words, support your team to enable them to kill a Warrior.

Dom / Chloro / Pyro should be the souls you look towards.
    That is totally not true.. Ive seen the best of the best warriors and still beat them in a 1v1. Seriously, 35/31 spec if ur losing to anything beside those dual cleansing rogues, u should be ashamed :P

And for u out there that r facing issues with warriors, here is my rotation:
    Transmogrify > SS > Traitorous Influence > Transmogrify > Transference > HW/Split Personality (only if u know u have a tough warrior, easy warriors u can skip that) > Flamebolt/CB/FireBalls. That if u reached the flamebolt part, usually i have them dead by the time i cast my split personality.

Remember Flicker away if they get to u, and HW and flicker away again, let SS/TI kill them instead of beating on them!
    Retired

The single best, most effective build against a warrior is to have the *fastest build* so you can run like hell and get away !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast