+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Radiant Spores bug

Default Radiant Spores bug

Radiant Spores:
    When hit, has a 10% chance to heal the attacker for 100% of the damage. last 16s

Example: i cast this all day long in Warfront and Conquest on my mage and Does not heal the caster. Try it on the Practice Dummy same results, My Spec is Chlo /Pyro
    Only heals other memebers of the group or raid. maybe a bugged? If that how it suppose to work heal other and not the caster just ignore this.

your turly
    Tired 35yrs old man

Soulwalker

It seems to be working fine for me. Unlike WoW, in Rift you won't see overhealing pop up on your screen, so you aren't going to see any effect at all if you're at full health, which is pretty often when you're playing chloro.

Did you look in your Combat tab (assuming you have it enabled) to see any overhealing that was done by Radiant Spores? Alternatively, you can put up a quick parser (Rift Meter) to see how much overhealing you're doing and to either prove or disprove your issue with Spores.

Ascendant

You can test this on Grugonim or any other event where it caps your total hitpoints as a percent of your actual hitpoints, every heal lands for full (unless they fixed this, been forever since I healed this fight) all the time.

just got back from testing with combat tab and still dont see it no Radiant Spore overhealing

Radiant Spores has a chance to heal the caster of a damaging attack, not you (the caster of Radiant Spores). However if you damage the target while Radiant Spores is applied, it has a chance to heal you based on that damage, just like anyone else.

tested with someone else do mage and i can see it, but if i cast it, it still doesnt work for the caster 10% chance. i ask a guild mate to help me out just cast Radiant Spore while group with me. and i use pyro spell only. i did see the differents. we reseted and test it again. it DO Not work for the caster only, just the group. its funny really. because i use attacking spells and no converting spells.
    hope the Rift team looks into this and write back to us.

What are you utilizing to come to the conclusion that it's not working on YOU? Are you referencing a combat log (ACT, Rift Meter) or are you just assuming?

Plane Walker

radiant spores + chloro crystal + any aoe spec = godmode soloing for mages

it works on the caster just fine

i use radiant spore on the ( PD)Practice Dummy and in warfront. i first notices this when i was the only chlo spec in warfront. it heal everyone else but me. so when i test it out for 2 days now. Radiant Spore did not work on the user or caster. which is me. if someone use it on the( PD) its Fine. What i read from the Tooltip is attacker or attackers. if im attacking a target i cast RS on it will not give me a 10% chance to heal attack spells. if this is how its suppose to work im fone with it. i least i get the 25% boost in intellences and help heal the group. i know now its a bad idea to use it for 1 vs 1 base. and i duel alot. i figture 90% of the time its not going to heal me. even in dungeons i cast RS first then Void Life. no Radiant Spore overheals on me when i check the logs. i use mentor to lower my health. i use lvl 15 then clear mentor and start the test over agan. Still dont see the Radiant Spore heal the myself with pyro or hositle spells.

seriously?
    sculzilla - cleric - 4/4 3/3 5/5 BoB: Greenscale/Akylios
    You Listening? You Hear That?
    Do Something. Do Something.

ok i figure it out.
    Wife was plays the same account and didnt tell me about what she turn off.
    namely: Combat Settings
    *combat* - Combat Messages - (check) Good
    The whole reason why i wasnt see heals. sory to bother

PS keep up the good work

dbe
    General of Telara

Huh? Even without floating combat text you would still see it in the combat log.

+ Reply to Thread