+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Archon/Chloromancer Support build jw if this is a good builf

Soulwalker

Default Archon/Chloromancer Support build jw if this is a good builf

im running a 32chloro and 34arhon build and im jw if it scales up with bard and other support spcs i feel like im doing a whole lot for my raid also in this spc and learn that wild growth and flaring power stack for 25% damage buff so i think its pretty good what are your takes on it guys

Prophet of Telara BrownsMageNerfDelivery's Avatar

It's good for 10 mans where there's usually not an archon and it has an AoE cleanse (which is useful in some cases when you can anticipate a group cleanse).

It's not as powerful as it was, but it still has its uses.

World Best
    AT LEAST 20 MOTHER****ERS TRIED TO BAN ME BUT I'M STILL HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Gile View Post
    We do not want to carry you like GO had to for SO So go kill yourself
    I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BAN AIN'T ONE

32 Archon 34 Chloromancer is the best 10 man support spec. It can fill a slot of a very good AoE healer as well as providing Archon buffs/debuffs/auras.

However, ChloroArchon is a bad 20man raiding spec for the sole reason that it does not synergise with the main 51 Archon in the raid because of how Power in Numbers talent works and how the synergy crystal aura buff works.

Also Flaring power can only be used once per 5 minutes so you can't stack Flaring Power unless people die to reset their 5min debuff :<
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Soulwalker

well wouldnt flaring power and wild growth stack for the 1st time useing it and the guild im in is small so we are only doing 10 mans we are at the last boss in GP

Ascendant

They do, indeed, stack. Just make sure you have enough charge to be able to use both.
    Regardless of what happens, people will always be unhappy. Be thankful for what you have and always be constructive.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Poster View Post
    good or the best
    This quote offers insight into why there are so many perceived balance issues. To some, it doesn't matter how good something is; if it isn't the best, it isn't worth using.

Soulwalker

i've been using 32/32 /2pyro lately for PF & some pvp. 2 in pyro b/c Fiery Concentration helps me not want to bash my head into the wall. Recieving any cast speed knock back aggravates me irl in all seriousness. I try to mix in Volcanic bomb when i can too.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by D and C View Post
    i've been using 32/32 /2pyro lately for PF & some pvp. 2 in pyro b/c Fiery Concentration helps me not want to bash my head into the wall. Recieving any cast speed knock back aggravates me irl in all seriousness. I try to mix in Volcanic bomb when i can too.
    You should probably stay away from clerics... It's probably for the best

Prophet of Telara BrownsMageNerfDelivery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BloodBanish View Post
    well wouldnt flaring power and wild growth stack for the 1st time useing it and the guild im in is small so we are only doing 10 mans we are at the last boss in GP
    They'll stack, though you may want to have a bard (if there is one) pop Verse of Joy when you fire off the second cooldown (WG or FP). You may also want a stopcasting macro for Stream of Reclamation to build additional charge at some point when both FP and WG are up.

World Best
    AT LEAST 20 MOTHER****ERS TRIED TO BAN ME BUT I'M STILL HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Gile View Post
    We do not want to carry you like GO had to for SO So go kill yourself
    I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BAN AIN'T ONE

Soulwalker

I can keep FP and WG up its not really sucking down charge all that fast you just have to keep casting and i only use this when a boss is at a point were not alot of movement is need or hes in a damage phase like urluurk when he comes down from sky phase and is stunned

+ Reply to Thread