+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 51 Archon dps?

Plane Walker

Default 51 Archon dps?

So our main Archon has been away for some time so we have been forced to some unusual roles in our raid :P. This last reset I was trying out 51 archon for the first time in a raid environment and I was just wondering what good dps as an archon is. I tried some different rotations to get over 3,5k dps but it seems Im stuck just below there, so is that what you more experienced archons are pulling aswell or is anyone doing close to 4k?

I need to know if I need to work on my "rotation" or if everything is like it should be . Adding that this is with almost bis gear aka around 2300 spellpower unbuffed.

Um...how are you getting under 3.5k DPS as a 51 archon, and maintaining your buffs and the like?
    <_<

Power drain spam can only do so much.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Aguni View Post
    Um...how are you getting under 3.5k DPS as a 51 archon, and maintaining your buffs and the like?
    <_<

Power drain spam can only do so much.

http://i.imgur.com/mtKca.jpg

Yeah 3.5k sounds outrageously high to me, except on Sicaron or on High Priest if you had the damage buff.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by mr3onion View Post
    So our main Archon has been away for some time so we have been forced to some unusual roles in our raid :P. This last reset I was trying out 51 archon for the first time in a raid environment and I was just wondering what good dps as an archon is. I tried some different rotations to get over 3,5k dps but it seems Im stuck just below there, so is that what you more experienced archons are pulling aswell or is anyone doing close to 4k?

I need to know if I need to work on my "rotation" or if everything is like it should be . Adding that this is with almost bis gear aka around 2300 spellpower unbuffed.
    http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...successful.jpg
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

you could be a bard.... only then would your tears be worth something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirimon View Post
    you could be a bard.... only then would your tears be worth something.
    Bard's have something to cry about?

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Yeah 3.5k sounds outrageously high to me, except on Sicaron or on High Priest if you had the damage buff.
    I said I was trying to get over 3,5k. Right now I was on 3,3 on mael p1 and 3,4 on Ituziel. But seeing these responses I guess Im not too low anyway.

But really, if you have good gear you can get 3.4 by spamming a macro so I dont see whats "outrageously high" about 3,5 :P.

Quote Originally Posted by mr3onion View Post
    I said I was trying to get over 3,5k. Right now I was on 3,3 on mael p1 and 3,4 on Ituziel. But seeing these responses I guess Im not too low anyway.

But really, if you have good gear you can get 3.4 by spamming a macro so I dont see whats "outrageously high" about 3,5 :P.
    I haven't raided since 1.8 but the best I've seen was like 2.5k on Ituziel.
    3.5K seems like a pretty big jump.
    Nope.

Not that I play archon but that seems veyr high dps. Pyro lock (whichever you want to roll) is supposedly the top dps ST spec.

Unless we are all to start rolling archon that is...

Can we see some sort of details of how this number was reached? Buffs, situation etc
    Intim @ Zaviel EU
    Twitch Channel ,YouTube,Twitter

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Intim View Post
    Not that I play archon but that seems veyr high dps. Pyro lock (whichever you want to roll) is supposedly the top dps ST spec.

Unless we are all to start rolling archon that is...

Can we see some sort of details of how this number was reached? Buffs, situation etc

I doubt very much he will post a parser, he`s a troll,

Just calling out the troll or not troll if there is proof
    Intim @ Zaviel EU
    Twitch Channel ,YouTube,Twitter

Yeah that kind of dps on an Archon sounds not right, unless he leaves his Auras down maybe and gains all the self buffs and bard buffs to push his SP close to 2.8k. On top of that not buffing the raid and just spamming a dps macro maybe. I don't know but even with good gear that number sounds too high for me if you really concentrate on fullfilling your main purpose which is the buffing and debuffing.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Tokaguwa View Post
    I doubt very much he will post a parser, he`s a troll,
    Why would I create a thread just to troll? It seems kinda counter-productive to me O.o

The reason I made this thread was because our main archon has been away and I wanted to know if I were failing or not when I was standing in for him while we get a new main Archon. Sadly I dont have a parse to show since I was unprepared for the hp/resistance-loss you get as an Archon so I died during our kill which makes posting a parse hard. I did find a screenshot on one of our streams on a wipe though when the streamer showed all dps (not only top 5, which I wasnt a part of ) just so people will stop destroying this thread with "omg troll"-comments. It's only 2.30 into the fight when we wipe but it should atleast show the general dps since the dps goes up over time.

http://i.imgur.com/feawz.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast