+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chloromancer underpowered?

Default Chloromancer underpowered?

Hey,

I'm fairly new to RIFT, and over the past few days I've been playing as a Chloromancer. I'm level 33, almost 34, and I've noticed and this healing sage isn't very effective. As a level 33, I can't keep my party members alive while I'm in something way below my level, such as Deepstrike mines.

I might be new but I'm doing the best healing I can possibly do, but it isn't enough. What's going on?

I heard this sage got nerfed, is this true?

Deepstrike mines, certainly the first few sets of trash can be tricky if the tank is squishy (it makes them extra squishy).

There's not much you can do apart from synth the tank, keep radiant spores up and spam vile spores (with bloom for when the tanks low on HP)... it should be enough, certainly at your level.

Try This build.

Synth tank. On pulls put radiant spores up on all pulls, then start on vile spores/ruin... if you get an opportunity proc, use nature's touch. For squeeky bum time you have bloom and flourish. Healing should be easy.

For some bizarre reason the build I linked has 2 points in Archon... ignore those... it's just 33/11/0

+ Reply to Thread