+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Mage..

Rift Chaser

Default New Mage..

I"m just starting a mage and know nothing about the soul..like to lvl ( of course) to 50 but need help along the way?? Need a Good soul..Macro's and any other info that will help me level.Thanks

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliant View Post
    I"m just starting a mage and know nothing about the soul..like to lvl ( of course) to 50 but need help along the way?? Need a Good soul..Macro's and any other info that will help me level.Thanks
    Necro/lock is always strong for leveing. You get a pet to take the hits for you, plenty of dots for damage, and survivability through talents and cooldowns for those times you accidentally pull too much (or mobs start respawning on you when you're leaving that cave they made you go into to collect all those goat shins that one guy needed so badly). This won't be anything you'll use at 50 however, so definitely try and play around with things as much as possible. As for macros, the build isn't very reliable on them at all, and it's probably best to start out not using them as it'll give you a better appreciation for what each skill does in the long run (and at a faster pace too)

Rift Chaser

Thanks anyone else have a god 50 souls I can work on ..with macro's..better late than never

+ Reply to Thread