+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mage survivability?

Default mage survivability?

I noticed that the harbringer should fix mage survivability,
    But i never knew mages had survival issues :/

I can run trough stilmoor grab 10 to 20 mobs and never get below,50% health.
    In pvp i only get killed by stupid behaviour. Can someone explain were the survival issue is?
    Mages are supposed to be glas cannons, but in this game i never feel fragile.

Quote Originally Posted by almarean View Post
    I noticed that the harbringer should fix mage survivability,
    But i never knew mages had survival issues :/

I can run trough stilmoor grab 10 to 20 mobs and never get below,50% health.
    In pvp i only get killed by stupid behaviour. Can someone explain were the survival issue is?
    Mages are supposed to be glas cannons, but in this game i never feel fragile.
    Stillmoor.... Don't go too crazy!

Passive healing / shields / cooldowns on mage aren't as good as the other classes.... but playing smarter compensates.

Rift Chaser

No idea what kind of gear you have but I'm not sure I would use Stillmoor as an example of bragging rights when discussing your ability to solo.

Can Mages solo groups on Ember? Sure
    Can they do it as well as other classes? Probably not.

And when the expansion comes out and you find yourself soloing even higher level mobs I think you will find the size of the groups you are soloing to shrink even further.

I imagine a little better Mage survivability at that point won't seem like such a bad thing.

+ Reply to Thread