+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Things I noticed in my frame-by-frame replay of the Harbinger Livestream

Default Things I noticed in my frame-by-frame replay of the Harbinger Livestream

Eldritch Gift - Procs from damage taken? Allows instant casts, enabled by Eldritch Armor buff
    Eldritch Reply - Procs off Dodges, unknown effect

Harbinger
    - Combat Mastery 5/5 - Tier 6 (30-35) - Increases damage done by 10%

Dominator
    - Malevolent Shield 1/1 - Tier 7 (36-40) -
    - Broken Spirits 2/2 - Tier 7 (36-40) - Increases damage of Dominator abilities by 10/20%
    - Control Flash 2/2 - Tier 7 (36-40) - Reduces the casting time of your Storm Shackle and Mass Betrayal abilities by 50/100%

Stormcaller
    - Storm Surge 1/1 - Tier 8 (41pt) - Cast time 1.5s, Cooldown 30s, Range 25m, Charge +11
    Consumes all the Mages Electrified effects on enemies within the targeted area, dealing 4114 to 4547 Air damage per stack consumed. Damage is split evenly between up to 5 enemies within 7 meters of the Electrified target.
    - Tempest Armor 58pt Root - Increases all Resists by 50. Single target damaging Air and Water abilities have a 40% chance to make the Mages next area effect ability cast instant. Cannot occur more than once every 10s.
    - Lightning Arc 61pt Root - Cast time 1.5s, Cooldown 30s, Range 30m, Charge +11
    Chains lightning to up to 10 enemies, dealing 8429 to 9316 Air damage to up to 5 enemies near each enemy hit by the chain.

I'll check more later but it takes ages.
    Last edited by Primalthirst; 08-10-2012 at 05:20 PM.
    Nope.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Eldritch Gift - Procs from damage taken? Allows instant casts, enabled by Eldritch Armor buff
    Eldritch Reply - Procs off Dodges, unknown effect

Harbinger
    - Combat Mastery 5/5 - Tier 6 (30-35) - Increases damage done by 10%

Dominator
    - Malevolent Shield 1/1 - Tier 7 (36-40) -
    - Broken Spirits 2/2 - Tier 7 (36-40) - Increases damage of Dominator abilities by 10/20%
    - Control Flash 2/2 - Tier 7 (36-40) - Reduces the casting time of your Storm Shackle and Mass Betrayal abilities by 50/100%

Stormcaller
    - Storm Surge 1/1 - Tier 8 (41pt) - Cast time 1.5s, Cooldown 30s, Range 25m, Charge +11
    Consumes all the Mages Electrified effects on enemies within the targeted area, dealing 4114 to 4547 Air damage per stack consumed. Damage is split evenly between up to 5 enemies within 7 meters of the Electrified target.
    - Tempest Armor 58pt Root - Increases all Resists by 50. Single target damaging Air and Water abilities have a 40% chance to make the Mages next area effect ability cast instant. Cannot occur more than once every 10s.
    - Lightning Arc 61pt Root - Cast time 1.5s, Cooldown 30s, Range 30m, Charge +11
    Chains lightning to up to 10 enemies, dealing 8429 to 9316 Air damage to up to 5 enemies near each enemy hit by the chain.

I'll check more later but it takes ages.
    Lol i literally just posted some of these on the other thread ^^
    Last edited by CoooKi3; 08-10-2012 at 05:21 PM.

Will smith best rapper 2013 #SWAG

Ascendant

Quite sure I saw Eldrich's reply heal him.

Plane Walker

Eldritch Reply triggers off parries and dodges. Causes the next spell to have 2s less cast time, and no GCD.

Eldritch Gift should proc from Eldritch Armor, which has a 50% chance of your next abilitie to have 2s less cast time. Cannot trigger more than once every 3 seconds.

Ascendant

Spark is moving up 10 points in pyro..
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxcalibur View Post
    "bros to come at me!"

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Undrsiege View Post
    Spark is moving up 10 points in pyro..
    We are also gaining 10 more points to spend.

I'm going to go through a heap of it in minute detail, so no-one else needs to bother.
    Nope.

RIFT Community Ambassador Morvick's Avatar

I am terrifyingly impressed at the implication that you watched most (we can say half) of a 53-minute video... frame by frame.
    The Eldrich stuff looks pretty wicked, I wonder how many PvP builds will (not) necessitate them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

harbringer should allow casting while moving. just saying

Lets Go Rift. Hope Archeage can do something next. Lets Save Rift

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Morvick View Post
    I am terrifyingly impressed at the implication that you watched most (we can say half) of a 53-minute video... frame by frame.
    The Eldrich stuff looks pretty wicked, I wonder how many PvP builds will (not) necessitate them?
    Pretty much every pvp build will require 46 harbinger seeing as you get the self healing scythe and so much utility and gap closers/blinks also some mitigation and decent cooldowns, wish elrar hovered over some of the root abilities of the tree

And yeh watching over a 53 minute video frame by frame is fun it also makes the video about 3 hours long.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by CoooKi3 View Post
    We are also gaining 10 more points to spend.
    It is actually 15 points to get it with the new 10 point jump...
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxcalibur View Post
    "bros to come at me!"

I liked the planar abilities; The teleport behind 5 enemies and do like 5K damage to each and the other that stuns the enemy and teleports 20 meters backwards. They looked fairly awesome. I also like the ability that healed the mage for like 270 for each time he hit with melee. The eldritch armor with a 50% chance each melee hit to reduce the next cast time by 2 seconds (limit one proc every 3 seconds).

The invis will need to be upgraded to be useful. Its a 10s invis that breaks when you perfrom and action or take damage. When your in battle, in melee, you are always taking damage - if its supposed to be an escape tool it will have to not break when you take damage. If its an offensive tool it needs to last longer than 10 seconds AND have some ability tied to it for extra damage from invis... In my opinion its meant to be an escape tool so they need to buff it up so it does not break on damage.
    Last edited by aabuster1; 08-10-2012 at 06:18 PM.

Dominator
    - Malevolent Shield 1/1 - Tier 8 (36-40) - Instant, Cooldown 20s, Range 30m, Charge +9
    Absorbs 50% of healing done to the enemy, up to a total of 2262 health over 10s.
    - Pain Armor 61pt root - Increases the Mage's damage by 15%. When hit, deals Death Damage equal to 20% of damage taken to all enemies affected by the Mage's crowd control abilities. This damage does not break crowd control.

Harbinger
    - Magnetic Blade 5/5 - Tier 3 (11-15) - Blade Buffs increase your chance to Parry attacks by 2/4/6/8/10% and increase the damage of your Slashing attacks by 1/2/3/4/5%
    - Eldritch Armor 1/1 - Tier 2 (6-10) - Grant's the Mage's Slashing attacks a 50% chance to reduce the cast time of their next ability by 2 seconds. This ability cannot occur more than once every 3s.
    - Eldritch Reply 2/2 - Tier 4 (16-20) - When you Dodge or Parry an attack, you have a 100% chance to reduce the cast time of your next ability by 2s and cause it to not trigger the global cooldown.
    - Conditioned Response 1/1 - Tier 6 (26-30) - Instant, Cooldown 30s, Charge +9
    Restores 1881 to 2079 health to the Mage. Cooldown is reset if the Mage is critically hit. Cannot reset more than once every 5 seconds.
    - Desperate Response 3/3 - Tier 7 (31-35) - Gives your Conditioned Response a 20/40/60% chance to reset its cooldown when you are damaged while below 50% health. Cannot occur more than once every 5s.
    - Blade Shield 2/2 - Tier 8 (36-40) - Your Planar Shield now reduces the incoming damage of the next 7 attacks.
    - Reaper's Blade 1/1 - Tier 9 (41pt) - Summons a deadly scythe of magical energy. Slashing attacks deal an additional 506 Life damage and heals the Mage by 213. Any other damaging attacks have a 20% chance to trigger this effect. Increases the Mages damage by 10% for 6s if an enemy dies within 5s of the Mage damaging them.
    - Leaf on the Wind 5/5 - Tier 1 (1-5) - Increases your Dodge chance by 2/4/6/8/10%
    - Eldritch Knowledge 5/5 - Tier 1 (1-5) - Increases your Spellpower by 2/4/6/8/10%
    - Phase Step ??pt Root - Instant, Cooldown 30s, Range 15m, Charge +9
    Teleports the Mage behind up to 5 enemies, dealing 4623 to 5110 Air damage plus weapon damage to each.
    - Phantom Blades ?? - Instant, Cooldown 30s, Range 30m
    Increases the range of the Mage's single target melee range attacks to 30m for 15s.
    - Glaring Fetters ??pt Root - Instant, Cooldown 20s, Range 30m, Charge +9
    Snares the enemy, reducing their movement speed by 30%. Deals 1429 Life Damage each second the enemy is moving.
    - Planar Retreat ?? - Instant, Cooldown 30s, Melee range
    Stuns for 5s and teleports the Mage backwards 20m. Removes all crowd control effects.
    - Blazing Light ??pt Root - Instant, Melee Range, Charge +9
    Deals 7130 Life damage over 8s. Increases the Mage's Dodge chance by 10%

There were a few I tried to get but he moused over too fast for me to catch.

EDIT: In my OP I had 3 Dominator abilities in T7, I miscounted, they're T8 of the tree.
    Last edited by Primalthirst; 08-10-2012 at 06:38 PM.
    Nope.

Rift Disciple

Here's some more.

I missed a few, such as the Tier-3 dominator 5/5 ability that replaces Controlled Opportunity. I think it was Reflective something.
    Last edited by Robotnik; 08-10-2012 at 06:43 PM.

Rift Chaser

great job +10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast