+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Builds Please?

Soulwalker

Default Builds Please?

Alright so I just bought this game the other day with some friends of mine. Been leveling and finally hit 50 today. I'm just an exp. mmo'er looking to get some stuff done, but I need builds. So obviously I play the mage class, and looking for a Chlorocon (I think it is) for my support role, then a Chloro heal build, and then 2 dps'ing builds, 1. for I guess its Pyro Lock (not for sure just yet) and then I think the other was like necro warlock or something, I don't even know. Anyways anyone have any suggestions or builds they can link?

Telaran

Common dps build is 36/30 pyromancer/warlock. Once you get the T2 4pc bonus, your spec will switch to 28/38 pyromancer/warlock. If you're a baddie and want easy numbers go with 51 pyro.

ACTUAL support is 51 archon, no way around it.

There are a ton of chloro builds that are all good at different things. The common tank healing build is 51 chloro and the common raid healing build is 30/30/6 chloro/lock/pyro.
    Last edited by TheProtagonist; 08-09-2012 at 04:45 PM. Reason: herpderp lysdexia
    Astascus - Mage - Wolfsbane

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by TheProtagonist View Post
    Common dps build is 36/30 pyromancer/warlock. Once you get the T2 4pc bonus, your spec will switch to 28/38 pyromancer/warlock. If you're a baddie and want easy numbers go with 51 pyro.

ACTUAL support is 51 archon, no way around it.

There are a ton of chloro builds that are all good at different things. The common tank healing build is 51 chloro and the common raid healing build is 30/30/6 chloro/lock/pyro.
    I think it deserves to be mentioned that supporting in experts you will probably not be playing archon for the most part. Most people prefer an extra dps for experts as opposed to a bard or archon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastar View Post
    I think it deserves to be mentioned that supporting in experts you will not be playing archon ever.
    Fixed.

Chloro/Archon/Pyro (33/27/6) is a pretty cool healing spec though that's useful in 5 and 10 man groups (do not ever use in 20 man raids).
    Last edited by TheGrinnz; 08-10-2012 at 07:04 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Lastar View Post
    I think it deserves to be mentioned that supporting in experts you will probably not be playing archon for the most part. Most people prefer an extra dps for experts as opposed to a bard or archon.
    Even when support was needed in 5 mans, no one played 51 Archon in them.

Ascendant

51 archon support is not needed in 5 mans, or 10 mans.

Quote Originally Posted by ururu View Post
    51 archon support is not needed in 5 mans, or 10 mans.
    It at least makes up for its DPS in 10 mans, but it's no more needed than a second healer in most of them.

+ Reply to Thread