+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Two Weeks Have Passed - Where's Our Mage Soul Info!

Default Two Weeks Have Passed - Where's Our Mage Soul Info!

WTFBBQ, where's our new mage soul info? Two weeks have passed and I'm impatient. Lets get mages over with so we can get to the interesting stuff like what the new rogue soul will be.
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

I always expected to hear late this week, but wouldn't be surprised if its next week.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayi View Post
    Lets get mages over with so we can get to the interesting stuff like what the new rogue soul will be.
    ^This! That's all what matter!

They said 'soon'.
    That can be anytime between the time they said it and when Storm Legion launches.

im pretty sure when they did the AMA earlier this week they said in a couple weeks

In their stream a couple of weeks ago they said in two weeks. Thinking about it, it wasn't in the stream itself but in the stream chat afterwards they said it.
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

Witch doctor incoming

Quote Originally Posted by Kajib View Post
    Witch doctor incoming
    Actually, a vodun priest would be pretty badass...

You have several different buff toggles- the different forms of the Orishas, to draw different abilities from... one for healing, one for communing with the spirits of the dead, so on and so forth. Each ability has a different effect depending on which Orisha you're currently channeled into...

It might work.

Hawkemoon- Cleric- Greybriar
    Waiting for: Star Citizen

After the last Conquest with the Devs livestream they stated they'd be unveiling the new Mage soul two weeks from that day.

In other words: August 10th we'll be hearing about it. Have some patience >_>
    Sorenthaz@Faeblight
    Level 60 High Elf Mage (Guardian)

New mage soul? Ohhh I'm so excited!! Aug 10th you say? *dances gleefully* I don't know if I can wait that long! Although personally I proudly play a Warrior as a main so that's what I'm really looking forward to! I shall have to keep a well trained eye out.

My Telaran Lore and History Blog, with a side of RP storytelling!=http://ascendedtales.blogspot.ca/201...beginning.html

Since they said the new souls would be unlike anything the archtypes have currently, I've come up with the best, most probable options.

Mage: Tank
    Rogue: Nerfs
    Cleric: Viable DPS
    Warriors: Balance

Edit: I should clarify on the point of Rogue nerfs. Nerfs that stick for more than half a hotfix.
    Last edited by Atropus; 07-30-2012 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zengar Zombolt View Post

In other words: August 10th we'll be hearing about it. Have some patience >_>
    But I want it NAO ._. I am of the entitelment generation so GIMME what I want NAO! *stomps* D<

"Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett

None of that or I might take away your computer for half a minute!! *shakes finger in a threatening manner before wandering off, distracted*

My Telaran Lore and History Blog, with a side of RP storytelling!=http://ascendedtales.blogspot.ca/201...beginning.html

Quote Originally Posted by Atropus View Post
    Mage: Tank
    This is what I am REALLY hoping for. No sarcasm, I would just love to be able to Tank on my Mage. And as an extension of that, give every Calling a build that can do each of the Roles. But a Mage Soul that mitigated damage with spell shields and deflections would be awesome.

Ascendant

When they did the live stream did he not say the next few weeks, implying that it was more than a single or a couple . . . probably 3 or more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast