+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ithuziel dps

Plane Walker

Default Ithuziel dps

So yeah yesterday I parsed 5260 dps just wondering on how you guys are doing. Feel free to post dps and breakdowns, i will get a breakdown next week where i'm going for 5.3k which i think is possible with my current gear.

Will smith best rapper 2013 #SWAG

Ituziel***
    Effei - Seastone
    Dawn of Terror

Who needs swag when we will be in melee shredding you apart with Harbinger.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Effeil View Post
    Ituziel***
    I spell it how i want ok

Will smith best rapper 2013 #SWAG

I parse 2400... As Archon
    You should give the power to one who doesn't want to use it
    Arm Dearg (Zaviel) Mage class leader
    GSB 5/5 RoS 5/5 GP 4/4 DH 4/4 HK 11/11 RotP 4/4 ID 8/8 PF 4/4
    FT 4/4 EE 5/5 GA 4/4 IG 3/3 PB 4/5
    Wizards till we die!

Rift Disciple

5.2k? Damn very nice! Highest I've parsed is 4.1k.

The latest I parsed was 4750 with only ID gear and HK relics(word of pain) and conquest trinket. I can definitely push that further if I had an ID/PF MH and some better accessories/wand.

The conquest buff is definitely helping a lot though XD.

FT 4/4(Conq) EE 5/5(Conq)ToDQ 4/4(Conq) HM 4/4 IDH 4/4 GA 4/4 IG 3/3 PB 1/5

Rift Master

I'm one of those horrible 36/30 slackers, best I have managed is 4.3k, but I only have non relic ID helm, chest and legs, everything else is HK gear and the Conquest trinket.

I keep meaning to sit down and spend some time on a dummy and learn Defilemancer, I am fairly sure I could pull amazing numbers with it, but life keeps getting in the way
    Click here for Gear Lists for every class!

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    I'm one of those horrible 36/30 slackers, best I have managed is 4.3k, but I only have non relic ID helm, chest and legs, everything else is HK gear and the Conquest trinket.

I keep meaning to sit down and spend some time on a dummy and learn Defilemancer, I am fairly sure I could pull amazing numbers with it, but life keeps getting in the way
    U wont do that much better in defile. The numbers in OP are due to full pa, almost(?) bis gear and conquest buff. With that spell power level a decent 36/30 would be alot over 5k dps aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by mr3onion View Post
    U wont do that much better in defile. The numbers in OP are due to full pa, almost(?) bis gear and conquest buff. With that spell power level a decent 36/30 would be alot over 5k dps aswell.
    No, the Defilemancer spec is better by far. Blame other factors all you want. I know you're biased.
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Rift Master

There is a mage in my guild, more or less same level of gear as me, regularly does 300 dps more because he plays Defilemancer. I play 36/30 very well, almost as well as it can be played, but he usually beats me because Defilemancer is better DPS.

I've only DPSed on Ituziel once since April and that was early June so I have no idea what I'd pull.

Over 5k is damn impressive, I blame ridiculously OP Readiness III :P
    Last edited by Primalthirst; 07-27-2012 at 03:22 AM.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by CoooKi3 View Post
    So yeah yesterday I parsed 5260 dps just wondering on how you guys are doing. Feel free to post dps and breakdowns, i will get a breakdown next week where i'm going for 5.3k which i think is possible with my current gear.
    Cookie how are you pulling these numbers? I am doing 4.7k on Ituziel and 4.6k on average on Maelforge p1. I've always been competitive with the numbers you post in the past (for example I remember when you posted you do 5k on Sicaron months ago I was on par with that, etc).

I'm also pretty far ahead in DPS relative to the rest of the non-Mage DPS in my guild (by hundreds) like you would expect a good Defilemancer to be since we're the best DPS class. This makes me think perhaps it is a raid composition thing, because I don't think I should be 800-1k dps above our Rogues, and I know they're exceptional players. But to my knowledge our raid bufffs and debuffs are fine.

I always feel I can parse higher, though I've not really met another Guardian Mage in-game who has pulled higher than me. But then I read you doing things like 500 more than me D= So erm anything special?

-I do not trinket swap (how much would a glob help pre-pull?) I have epic ID staff.
    - I've been slacking on crit bottles with /cancelbuff earthen barrage actually, maybe that could help a bit during Flaring Power.

-I do have max PA
    -I do have Greed of Burulov (upgraded AMOP - better proc rate, can you confirm?).
    -I get charge with devouring shadows and pillaging stonepre-pull
    -I use Elder Tablets
    -I do have conquest power maxxed

Can't think of much else I could do to improve setup wise.

So 3 explanations:

-You have a better rotation. Do you use the posted ''block'' rotation? Or do you go with your own thing.
    -You have better gear/Relic'd Bard/Archon/You have more Darkling skulls. I would assume the Prodogy adds 150 DPS, not sure about the bard/archon. Rift Runners only has one Darkling skull at this point.
    -You have some better raid buff setting. How much Wild Growths? We use two most of the time.

Have you got the Prodigy Maelforge relic yet? Are you benefiting from Bard/Archon relics and if so, how much? This is something I don't have contributing to my DPS as of yet.

Actually the most important question for direct comparison: In Special Olympics on Ituziel, how much higher are you parsing than your Rogues? Side question: Are your Rogues Ranger or melee?
    Last edited by Soul sky; 07-27-2012 at 03:33 AM.
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Soul sky View Post
    No, the Defilemancer spec is better by far. Blame other factors all you want. I know you're biased.
    ? .

I just said 5,3ish should be pretty much reachable with 36/30 aswell. And that blaming the spec is not very useful when the specs are very close to eachother in dps.

Rift Master

? .

I just said 5,3ish should be pretty much reachable with 36/30 aswell. And that blaming the spec is not very useful when the specs are very close to eachother in dps.
    I think about 5k would be the limit, if I had the relic staff, full PA, full ID relics, ID trinket/accessories etc. 5.1k maybe for 36/30, and probably 5.5k for Defilemancer.

shp
    Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Soul sky View Post
    So 3 explanations:

-You have better gear/Relic'd Bard/Archon/You have more Darkling skulls. I would assume the Prodogy adds 150 DPS, not sure about the bard/archon. Rift Runners only has one Darkling skull at this point.
    Mainly this. They have relic bard and archon weapons so that's 100sp increase alone plus Coookie is probably full relic geared by now.
    Last edited by shp; 07-27-2012 at 03:47 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast