+ Reply to Thread

Thread: **Possible Bug** Elemental and Earth Ele

Default **Possible Bug** Elemental and Earth Ele

I say possible bug tested on live. Normal Dummy and Elite Dummy.

The Earth elemental does NOT seem to be receiving full benefit of the CM buff it is almost a ~100 damage off. Not sure if the target dummy's have any sort of Armor that would reduce the damage done. However, what I find odd is on the Normal Dummy and Elite Dummy produces the same out-going damage to the dummy, it is not looking like some sort of damage reduction due to armor.

Also The Air Ele is receiving benefit from the Elemental Fury buff which is a good thing but this does not carry over to the Earth Ele.

It would also be nice to re-classify the Elemental Fury Buff as a Self-Buff instead of a foreign from the pet.

Maybe it is nothing. Maybe I am not taking something into account
    We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.- Winston Churchill

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Velexia View Post
    I say possible bug tested on live. Normal Dummy and Elite Dummy.

The Earth elemental does NOT seem to be receiving full benefit of the CM buff it is almost a ~100 damage off. Not sure if the target dummy's have any sort of Armor that would reduce the damage done. However, what I find odd is on the Normal Dummy and Elite Dummy produces the same out-going damage to the dummy, it is not looking like some sort of damage reduction due to armor.

Also The Air Ele is receiving benefit from the Elemental Fury buff which is a good thing but this does not carry over to the Earth Ele.

It would also be nice to re-classify the Elemental Fury Buff as a Self-Buff instead of a foreign from the pet.

Maybe it is nothing. Maybe I am not taking something into account
    Autoattacks of the earth pet have never been affected by the Crystalline Missile buff. I'm guessing that's working as intended. In a (admittedly very short) test I could not see a problem with the special abilities of the earth pet. Definitely not off by 100 damage.

What do you mean by the air pet getting effect by the elemental fury buff? That's a buff only on the mage, caused by pet crits. Unless you mean something else?

+ Reply to Thread