+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning Mage... dominator spec help

Default Returning Mage... dominator spec help

Hi folks,

As the title states, i have returned for a while to see how things have changed and i soon found out as i entered my rank 23 Chlorolock into a black garden.

Anyway it appears that for me at least dom may the best spec i could go with but as i left in 1.5/1.6 im very rusty and unsure of the better specs to use. I do not tend to go pure dps and as i have never used the pyro tree i do not intend to start now (i just wouldnt play it well) so would prefer either a 51pt dom spec coupled with chloro/archon maybe? Whats good? Is it worth taking 51 pts in dom or is there some 3x/3x spec thats better?

I cant find much either in these forums or with a google search on up to date specs so if anyone could point me in the right drection it would be appreciated. As it stands i have hardly any favour but im in almost full old rank 6 gear so my stats arent too bad.

If it helps i used to play chloro lock archon and dom in various specs so im familiar with all of those.

Cheers in advance.
    I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
    R50 Azama - Mage L60 R 13 Optional - Rogue L60 Sardonic - Cleric L50 Snugglepants - Warrior L50 @ Zaviel

Telaran

32/34 chloro/dom, reflective presence, radiant spores, shades, traitorous influence, and 3 insta heals. give it a shot you will love it.

Quote Originally Posted by lixx View Post
    32/34 chloro/dom, reflective presence, radiant spores, shades, traitorous influence, and 3 insta heals. give it a shot you will love it.

Thanks for the reply, thats actually what i had as another slot from way back, just wasnt sure if 51 points was worth it.

Cheers.
    I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
    R50 Azama - Mage L60 R 13 Optional - Rogue L60 Sardonic - Cleric L50 Snugglepants - Warrior L50 @ Zaviel

Telaran

I was out of the game for about 8months, just came back 3 weeks ago, the last 2 weeks have been mostly chloro/dom. I haven't checked combat logs and maybe another mage can help with this, but it appears to me that reflective presence is healing when radiant spores is up. try a warfront and build charge, run in to front of pack and get yourself focus fired, pop shades, and hit reflective presence. Then deny and self heal while you slaughter or push back their entire team, as long as its not purged. Everyone is getting wise to this so use it before everyone knows to wait for purge.

+ Reply to Thread