+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Upcoming Mage Changes & Ideas

Rift Disciple

Default Upcoming Mage Changes & Ideas

On the upcoming patch:

1.5s GCD + 8s DoT ~= 1/5th GCDs maintaining DoT. As most builds have more than 5 casts per-rotation, 8s is not long enough, but I suppose we can deal.

Chloromancer:
    • Be consistent: Nature's Corrosion should cause Ruin and Vile Spores to tick for 8s.
    • Change the CD on Ruin to 8s to maintain its DoT.
    • Withering Vine ceases to make sense once a mage hits level cap; a longer HoT doesn't help. For months now, I've seen many players suggest that it should be eliminated and its HoT incorporated (possibly through a talent) into Vile Spores, and that idea should be taken seriously.
    • Make Void Life the 36 point talent and Essence Surge the 51 point skill; reduce Essence Surge's CD to 30 seconds to make it worth those 51 points.
    • Give Void Life a 5s CD so that raid Chloros aren't a 1-button-spam spec and other skills become relevant again.

Elementalist:

Icy Carapace has a lot of problems, such as:
    • Underwhelming damage, ticking for 47/91 on the boss dummy where Ignite (also weak as far as DoTs go) ticks for 117/211 @ +1600sp.
    • Both Crystalline Missiles and Elemental Forces, when fixed, wipe it out prematurely and somewhat randomly.
    • The explosion at the end is not enough to legitimate the GCD unless it has ticked for the whole duration.

The most creative solution I've seen for Icy Carapace is to have explode without being purged each time it is hit by earth damage. Others said doing so would make the combo too powerful, but that can easily be solved by reducing the damage of Icy Carapace's explosion mechanic by about twenty percent.

Pets! With a +210% damage buff to the air elemental from all the talents, Ignite, and Crystalline Missiles, it should do considerably more damage. It doesn't. 260 dps with buffs, 135 without, 100 without and with weapons unequipped (+1600sp -> 900sp). It is not an exaggeration to say that the base damage of the elementalist pet attacks need to be doubled.

Swarming Flames, with its four second cast, is a DPS loss. For a 51 point skill, this should not be; it needs to at least be on par with Split Personality.

There's been debate over whether Ignite is worth the GCD. If Icy Carapace was buffed as described above, it probably wouldn't be. The talent to improve it is called Ashen Armor -- buff that to +10/20/30 pet crit, pet damage, and mage armor value.

Fiery Assault should not consume charge. Elementalist's have enough charge consumers as it is.

Dominator:

While this class has awesome CC, its damage aspect has identity issues: the shades from Split Personality cast Void Bolts, an attack from the Warlock soul; Thunder Blast and Storm Shackle are named like a Stormcaller spells; Haunting Pain and Death's Edict seem more closely related to Necromancers.

This soul has no reliable attack spam. None. Neural Prod doesn't count, as it tickles the enemy rather than doing damage.

This is the only mage soul without aoe damage, unless you count Storm Shackle, which is completely unreliable.

Even in end-game gear, the buff from Acumen is underwhelming; consider increasing to 15 or 20%.

For a class that seems intentionally PvP focused, it is odd that two of its best spells, Storm Shackle and Haunting Pain, have such long casts.

Controlled Opportunity should not prevent critting.

Swift Control should, like Spark, be a passive buff that reduces the GCD by 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5s; if that isn't acceptable, Swift Control should also have its duration increased per-point, by 5/10/15/20/25s.

Practically every soul in the game has an armor of some sort, making Mass Charged Shield unnecessary. Improved Mass Charged Shield should cause it to stack with other armors.

Its two channels, Degeneration and Mana Wrench (even with so-called "Improved" Mana Wrench), are incredibly weak, doing about half the damage Void Life does, a quarter of what Electrify and Raging Storm do, and way less than Withering Flames.

It would be nice to see a talent that increases the damage of spells with a control element by 15% plus 1% for each point spent in the Dominator soul.

Pyromancer:

Fire Armor should not be sacrificed to get Pyromancer's Armor. Souls should be internally consistent, and the Pyromancer's Armor talent should augment Fire Armor.

Fulminate should not consume charge.

Fire Storm is OP. Seriously. I can easily keep up with Stormcallers with this one button spam.

Stormcaller:

It is amazing how unimpressive Cloudburst is end-game, even with a 44% damage buff from Stretch of Cold, the Nyx crystal bonus, 3x Elecrify, Ice Shear, and the kitchen sink. Buff this!

Speaking of Ice Shear, either make it be a conal attack or cause Deadly Shards to, in addition to what it already does, increase the number of targets hit by 2/4/6. The talent IS plural and Stormcaller IS the aoe tree.

Static Flux only applies to air and water damage, but Internalize Charge and Entropic Veil apply to all damage types. If it is going to be limited, it should be a bit better; consider increasing to 25% or make it consume charge more slowly.

Storm Guard should be classified as an armor and not consume charge.

You want people to consider 51 Stormcaller? Have Lightning Mastery also increase lightning damage by 0.2/0.4/0.6/0.8/1% for each point spent in the Stormcaller soul above 36.

For a 51 point skill, Eye of the Storm is unimpressive and a charge consumer. It does a quarter the damage of Hail Storm, which isn't even that great aside from how its hypothermia debuff makes the air aoes good. Why not make it similar to Static Discharge, where as long as the mage has charge, the entire raid does 122 more water damage per attack. Now THAT would be awesome.

Necromancer:

I haven't really played this class (other than noting how pitiful Plague Bolt is), but considering how awesome the feign death ability is, it could do nothing else and I'd be happy. Nevertheless, I'm going to quote what another Necromancer suggested that seemed interesting:

Quote Originally Posted by Amnita
    1. Make “Grave Rot” an instant AOE DoT.
    2. Make “Life Bane” affect the Necromancers spells as well, 0.6% instead of 3.0% however.
    3. Make “Detonate Bones” a spell vs. an effect. I.E Suicide your pet for a one time high burst of AOE damage. Would only really be usable when Exhume is up. Furthermore, you should be able to use this on Shambling’s via “Empty the Crypts” and “Mass Grave”
    4. Master Chirurgeon also increases damage by 15% max talented.
    5. Makes “Death’s Grasp” add a DoT component (max 5 stacks) instead of the snare.
    6. “Corpse Explosion” should not have a cool down and is stackable up to 3 times.
    7. Make “Reclaim Power” a passive channel that increase damage by 20% as long as it is active and deals 5% damage to your pet.
    8. Give “Grave Bolt” a DoT component that stacks up to 5 times.

How it could work:

Make a pet, cast Death’s Grasp, use reclaim power, and then stack up as many corpse explosions as you can. Use empty the crypts/mass grave, and then blow up your pets in which a chain reaction of death ensues (detonate bones blows up all pets, which trigger the corpse explosion = Huge AOE damage)
    Archon:

I tried to play one, and it wasn't for me, so I didn't look into it further.

Warlock:

I actually think the Warlock soul is one of the best mages have, and can't think of anything to change, other than perhaps Radiate Death applying to all death DoT spells.
    Last edited by Morank; 02-18-2012 at 11:28 AM.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Morank View Post
    On the upcoming patch:

1.5s GCD + 8s DoT ~= 1/5th GCDs maintaining DoT. As most builds have more than 5 casts per-rotation, 8s is not long enough, but I suppose we can deal.

Chloromancer:
    • Be consistent: Nature's Corrosion should cause Ruin and Vile Spores to tick for 8s.
    • Change the CD on Ruin to 8s to maintain its DoT.
    • Withering Vine ceases to make sense once a mage hits level cap; a longer HoT doesn't help. For months now, I've seen many players suggest that it should be eliminated and its HoT incorporated (possibly through a talent) into Vile Spores, and that idea should be taken seriously.
    • Make Void Life the 36 point talent and Essence Surge the 51 point skill; reduce Essence Surge's CD to 30 seconds to make it worth those 51 points.
    • Give Void Life a 5s CD so that raid Chloros aren't a 1-button-spam spec and other skills become relevant again.

Elementalist:

Icy Carapace has a lot of problems, such as:
    • Underwhelming damage, ticking for 47/91 on the boss dummy where Ignite (also weak as far as DoTs go) ticks for 117/211 @ +1600sp.
    • Both Crystalline Missiles and Elemental Forces, when fixed, wipe it out prematurely and somewhat randomly.
    • The explosion at the end is not enough to legitimate the GCD unless it has ticked for the whole duration.

The most creative solution I've seen for Icy Carapace is to have explode without being purged each time it is hit by earth damage. Others said doing so would make the combo too powerful, but that can easily be solved by reducing the damage of Icy Carapace's explosion mechanic by about twenty percent.

Pets! With a +210% damage buff to the air elemental from all the talents, Ignite, and Crystalline Missiles, it should do considerably more damage. It doesn't. 260 dps with buffs, 135 without, 100 without and with weapons unequipped (+1600sp -> 900sp). It is not an exaggeration to say that the base damage of the elementalist pet attacks need to be doubled.

Swarming Flames, with its four second cast, is a DPS loss. For a 51 point skill, this should not be; it needs to at least be on par with Split Personality.

There's been debate over whether Ignite is worth the GCD. If Icy Carapace was buffed as described above, it probably wouldn't be. The talent to improve it is called Ashen Armor -- buff that to +10/20/30 pet crit, pet damage, and mage armor value.

Fiery Assault should not consume charge. Elementalist's have enough charge consumers as it is.

Dominator:

While this class has awesome CC, its damage aspect has identity issues: the shades from Split Personality cast Void Bolts, an attack from the Warlock soul; Thunder Blast and Storm Shackle are named like a Stormcaller spells; Haunting Pain and Death's Edict seem more closely related to Necromancers.

This soul has no reliable attack spam. None. Neural Prod doesn't count, as it tickles the enemy rather than doing damage.

This is the only mage soul without aoe damage, unless you count Storm Shackle, which is completely unreliable.

Even in end-game gear, the buff from Acumen is underwhelming; consider increasing to 15 or 20%.

For a class that seems intentionally PvP focused, it is odd that two of its best spells, Storm Shackle and Haunting Pain, have such long casts.

Controlled Opportunity should not prevent critting.

Swift Control should, like Spark, be a passive buff that reduces the GCD by 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5s; if that isn't acceptable, Swift Control should also have its duration increased per-point, by 5/10/15/20/25s.

Practically every soul in the game has an armor of some sort, making Mass Charged Shield unnecessary. Improved Mass Charged Shield should cause it to stack with other armors.

Its two channels, Degeneration and Mana Wrench (even with so-called "Improved" Mana Wrench), are incredibly weak, doing about half the damage Void Life does, a quarter of what Electrify and Raging Storm do, and way less than Withering Flames.

It would be nice to see a talent that increases the damage of spells with a control element by 15% plus 1% for each point spent in the Dominator soul.

Pyromancer:

Fire Armor should not be sacrificed to get Pyromancer's Armor. Souls should be internally consistent, and the Pyromancer's Armor talent should augment Fire Armor.

Fulminate should not consume charge.

Fire Storm is OP. Seriously. I can easily keep up with Stormcallers with this one button spam.

Stormcaller:

It is amazing how unimpressive Cloudburst is end-game, even with a 44% damage buff from Stretch of Cold, the Nyx crystal bonus, 3x Elecrify, Ice Shear, and the kitchen sink. Buff this!

Speaking of Ice Shear, either make it be a conal attack or cause Deadly Shards to, in addition to what it already does, increase the number of targets hit by 2/4/6. The talent IS plural and Stormcaller IS the aoe tree.

Static Flux only applies to air and water damage, but Internalize Charge and Entropic Veil apply to all damage types. If it is going to be limited, it should be a bit better; consider increasing to 25% or make it consume charge more slowly.

Storm Guard should be classified as an armor and not consume charge.

You want people to consider 51 Stormcaller? Have Lightning Mastery also increase lightning damage by 0.2/0.4/0.6/0.8/1% for each point spent in the Stormcaller soul above 36.

For a 51 point skill, Eye of the Storm is unimpressive and a charge consumer. It does a quarter the damage of Hail Storm, which isn't even that great aside from how its hypothermia debuff makes the air aoes good. Why not make it similar to Static Discharge, where as long as the mage has charge, the entire raid does 122 more water damage per attack. Now THAT would be awesome.

Necromancer:

I haven't really played this class (other than noting how pitiful Plague Bolt is), but considering how awesome the feign death ability is, it could do nothing else and I'd be happy. Nevertheless, I'm going to quote what another Necromancer suggested that seemed interesting:

Archon:

I tried to play one, and it wasn't for me, so I didn't look into it further.

Warlock:

I actually think the Warlock soul is one of the best mages have, and can't think of anything to change, other than perhaps Radiate Death applying to all death DoT spells.
    Warlock our best soul and Fire Storm OP! lol...

Seriously What Game are you playing?
    Last edited by Swiftspell; 02-18-2012 at 11:51 AM.

Prophet of Telara BrownsMageNerfDelivery's Avatar

Uh, there's no reason to change anything in Pyromancer. Period. The whole point of having different armors is to provide different benefits for different situations.

Chloro dots already have issues with not getting the first tick off before reapplying in raid environments due to Burning Purpose, so making them "consistent" seems a lower priority than ensuring that we CAN min/max dots with cast speed modifiers.

If your stormcallers are being out-AoE'd by a pyro, they're doing something wrong or shouldn't be using SC because there isn't enough need for AoE to justify having an SC.

And why buff Dominator damage? It's a CC class, not a damage class.

World Best
    AT LEAST 20 MOTHER****ERS TRIED TO BAN ME BUT I'M STILL HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Gile View Post
    We do not want to carry you like GO had to for SO So go kill yourself
    I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BAN AIN'T ONE

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftspell View Post
    Warlock our best soul and Fire Storm OP! lol...

Seriously What Game are you playing?
    I'm playing Rift.

Should Fire Storm with some Internalize Charge thrown in should make Pyro, a single target DPS class, have comparable AOE DPS with Stormcaller, a class designed for AOE DPS?

Should a one button spam be able to compete with a rotation that by necessity involves five or more different skills?

As for Warlock, if you don't think it is better engineered than most of our other souls, say where you think it is lacking.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by BrownsMageNerfDelivery View Post
    Uh, there's no reason to change anything in Pyromancer. Period. The whole point of having different armors is to provide different benefits for different situations.
    What different situation would require one to flip from Pyro Armor to Fire Armor? PvP burst damage?

Chloro dots already have issues with not getting the first tick off before reapplying in raid environments due to Burning Purpose, so making them "consistent" seems a lower priority than ensuring that we CAN min/max dots with cast speed modifiers.
    That was more pointing out that if almost all mage DoTs are being homogonized in the upcoming patch, it seemed odd that chloro DoTs weren't being touched. I agree it isn't necessary, but not doing it feels inconsistent.

If your stormcallers are being out-AoE'd by a pyro, they're doing something wrong or shouldn't be using SC because there isn't enough need for AoE to justify having an SC.
    There is a lot of trash in HK, but some of it dies fast. Fire Storm does consistent damage throughout the entire channel, but SCs have to build up charge and hypothermia before they can really start to maximize DPS. So for trash with low HP, Fire Storm is better. For trash with high HP, Stormcaller eventually takes over, but not by much.

My claim isn't just from me parsing AOEs on practice dummies, but from seeing the damage of other mages in a raid.

And why buff Dominator damage? It's a CC class, not a damage class.
    I am not saying make it a DPS soul, I'm saying that there is too much of a gap between the damage it does and the damage DPS souls do.

Rift Disciple

There is a lot of trash in HK, but some of it dies fast. Fire Storm does consistent damage throughout the entire channel, but SCs have to build up charge and hypothermia before they can really start to maximize DPS. So for trash with low HP, Fire Storm is better. For trash with high HP, Stormcaller eventually takes over, but not by much.

My claim isn't just from me parsing AOEs on practice dummies, but from seeing the damage of other mages in a raid.
    Translation note: The Stormcallers in my guild suck.

PS: Static Flux does use less charge than Internalize Charge.

Rift Master

I'm playing Rift.

Should Fire Storm with some Internalize Charge thrown in should make Pyro, a single target DPS class, have comparable AOE DPS with Stormcaller, a class designed for AOE DPS?

Should a one button spam be able to compete with a rotation that by necessity involves five or more different skills?

As for Warlock, if you don't think it is better engineered than most of our other souls, say where you think it is lacking.
    Fire storm is perfectly fine! Iam a PvP player and i say Warlock suucks as it is, thats why it getting changes on the PTS beacouse even the devs can see this. (But yeah its the "best" soul we have, hillarious).
    Storm caller on the other hand needs to be fixed, but that doesn't mean we have to nerf Pyro lol!
    Nerfing anything in Pyro would make hole mage community rage including me, only thing i could see them do is Reduce the cast time on fireball and make the fire shield better to absorve more dmg. The rest with Pyro is perfectly fine.

If you having such a big problem with Storm caller AoE beeing to weak for you then don't play it until it gets buffed then.

I can understand if it's true it can be considering strange that Storm callers AoE are weaker then Pyros but theres alot of things strange in this game such as Rogues running in tank specs while putting out high dmg numbers and Mages using Squirell to get cast time buff beacouse our spell casting time is to long across the board and alot of other idiotic mechanics but thats how the devs roll, and it's nothing you and me can do about it.
    Rift do indeed listen to the Community, but they only listen to us when alot of people all together asks for changes, mages are to few to make so much difference beacouse Rogue community for example are so so so much bigger and they also work together to get what they want.
    Just settle for a while and see if Storm caller gets some buffs in the future, i think not and even if they will get a buff it will be meaningless anyway.

Just the way it is iam afraid.
    Last edited by Swiftspell; 02-18-2012 at 12:40 PM.

Trash DPS is inconsequential as AOE on trash doesn't kill bosses. On fights where it matters, SC is still the AoE spec unless someone's doing something wrong (e.g. non-optimal rotation, tank mispositioning so AoE isn't hitting properly, etc.).

The dot normalization is mostly towards "easing" dot rotations for DPS specs, which chloro is not. So I honestly have no problem if they don't touch dot duration for chloro because I don't give a hoot about consistency (and because consistency thus far has led to absurd consistency in gear quality across difficulty tiers, which is a very bad idea).

Yeah, Pyro Armor for PvP. And seriously, it's not broke, so don't touch Pyromancer because it doesn't need fixing.

And again, there is no reason why Dominator should do more DPS when it's designed to be a CC class. If you want damage, pair it with a damage soul. Maybe tweak Neural Prod a little, but you really should get DPS from another class. And are you making these suggestions for PvE?

World Best

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by nyleva View Post
    Translation note: The Stormcallers in my guild suck.

PS: Static Flux does use less charge than Internalize Charge.
    I didn't say how much charge Static Flux consumes compared to IC, I said it wasn't enough to compensate for its built-in limitations.

As for my guild's SCs, they don't suck, and as I said, over time, SC AOE beats Fire Storm, but it has to ramp up first.

Maybe your pyros suck, tho'. My Fire Storm does 1400/1700 damage per-mob per-tick. If I snag 10 mobs, that's 14k dps.

Rift Disciple

I didn't say how much charge Static Flux consumes compared to IC, I said it wasn't enough to compensate for its built-in limitations.

As for my guild's SCs, they don't suck, and as I said, over time, SC AOE beats Fire Storm, but it has to ramp up first.

Maybe your pyros suck, tho'. My Fire Storm does 1400/1700 damage per-mob per-tick. If I snag 10 mobs, that's 14k dps.
    Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about cause Fire Storm can only hit 8 mobs.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by nyleva View Post
    Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about cause Fire Storm can only hit 8 mobs.
    8, 10, whatever, I didn't go back and double-check the tooltip, but I knew there was a cap, so I think my point still stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftspell
    Fire storm is perfectly fine! Iam a PvP player and i say Warlock suucks as it is, thats why it getting changes on the PTS beacouse even the devs can see this. (But yeah its the "best" soul we have, hillarious).
    I didn't say Warlock is the best soul, I said it is one of our best souls. Yes, it has problems, but can you deny it has excellent synergy with every other mage soul, has good survivability, a fair amount of CC, and decent DPS?

How, exactly, am I proposing Pyros get nerfed? Removing the charge requirement from Fulminate is a nerf? Having Pyromancer's Armor augment Fire Armor is a nerf? No. Those are buffs, but why, exactly, does Pyro need such mad AOE DPS such as to make an AOE soul almost irrelevant? Also, if you use Fire Storm so extensively in PvP, the people you are fighting are out of their minds to group up like that.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownsMageNerfDelivery
    Trash DPS is inconsequential as AOE on trash doesn't kill bosses.
    You can't get to the boss without clearing the trash, and the trash on the upper floor of HK isn't something to take too lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownsMageNerfDelivery
    The dot normalization is mostly towards "easing" dot rotations for DPS specs.
    Searing Vitality and some other DoTs that don't really relate toward "easing" DoT rotations are also getting tweaked. While DPS builds use SV, the ability is still in a support soul. I agree with you about the armor normalization (GSB shoes being better than the relic? O.o), but it just struck me as odd to leave out the two other chloro DoTs.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownMageNerfDelivery
    And again, there is no reason why Dominator should do more DPS when it's designed to be a CC class. If you want damage, pair it with a damage soul. Maybe tweak Neural Prod a little, but you really should get DPS from another class. And are you making these suggestions for PvE?
    If Dominator doesn't need more DPS, how would you fix Neural Prod?

I agree with alot of that, but swarming flames is never a dps loss. It alone in its brief time up out dps's your permanent pet. Plus you're supposed to just use quick summon first to make it instant cast. I'd love for it to be instant by default, same with the necro swarm pets. Swarming flames is the one and only bright spot for the entire elementalist soul, they need work on alot of stuff before I'd mess with it.

There is no point in setting the dots to 8 seconds for chloro as the dots will tick more slowly and thus worsen the problem with Vile Spores and Burning Purpose clipping the first tick and clipping heals.

Pyro doesn't need any buffs. If it gets buffed and people QQ enough, the nerf hammer will land and that is completely unnecessary. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Why buff Static Flux? It only affects Air and Water...but you only use Air and Water spells with SC...again, if it's not broke, don't fix it or the overcompensating nerf hammer may fall.

Seriously, AoE DPS will not solve clearing trash upstairs. Having people capable of doing interrupts and moving out of stuff quickly is - more AoE DPS simply makes the trash go faster.

And scratch the Neural Prod thing. It's fine as it is, if you are PvPing and want more damage, you get it from the Pyro part of Pyrodom.

(One addendum: why buff Dominator damage channels? They don't need it because their primary purpose is to drain mana and purge buffs. Adding more damage to these will, again, potentially lead to a nerf to an invaluable soul for PvP, which we do NOT need).

World Best

1. Make “Grave Rot” an instant AOE DoT.
    2. Make “Life Bane” affect the Necromancers spells as well, 0.6% instead of 3.0% however.
    3. Make “Detonate Bones” a spell vs. an effect. I.E Suicide your pet for a one time high burst of AOE damage. Would only really be usable when Exhume is up. Furthermore, you should be able to use this on Shambling’s via “Empty the Crypts” and “Mass Grave”
    4. Master Chirurgeon also increases damage by 15% max talented.
    5. Makes “Death’s Grasp” add a DoT component (max 5 stacks) instead of the snare.
    6. “Corpse Explosion” should not have a cool down and is stackable up to 3 times.
    7. Make “Reclaim Power” a passive channel that increase damage by 20% as long as it is active and deals 5% damage to your pet.
    8. Give “Grave Bolt” a DoT component that stacks up to 5 times.

How it could work:

Make a pet, cast Death’s Grasp, use reclaim power, and then stack up as many corpse explosions as you can. Use empty the crypts/mass grave, and then blow up your pets in which a chain reaction of death ensues (detonate bones blows up all pets, which trigger the corpse explosion = Huge AOE damage)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. I would MUCH rather have a snare component to Deaths Grasp, then another DoT... : /

Max is 8 mobs actually.

For ****s and giggles though I decided to parse my stormcaller and pyro builds
    4 pc HK

36/30 storm pyro

in 10 seconds I was parsing around 6k
    20 seconds in it was around 6.4k

Parsing with 36/30 pyrolock

Your stormcallers are doing something wrong.
    I did this using the 3 dummies in sanctum.
    Last edited by Aguni; 02-18-2012 at 10:38 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast