+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lgw

Thread: Corpse Explosion stacks

Default Corpse Explosion stacks

So yeah uh, after noticing that Corpse Explosion stacked on an enemy, I decided to run an experiment.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...u45u45u45u.jpg

Ultimately I'm not sure what practical applications could be used for this, but I thought it was humorous regardless.

lgw

1) Stack Corpse Explosion on Jornaru during P4 everytime the CD is up.
    2) Kill Jornaru.
    3) Akylios goes *SPLAT*
    4) Profit ! (... and grab a relic)

Quote Originally Posted by lgw View Post
    1) Stack Corpse Explosion on Jornaru during P4 everytime the CD is up.
    2) Kill Jornaru.
    3) Akylios goes *SPLAT*
    4) Profit ! (... and grab a relic)
    I want to try this lol
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Well it can't exactly be used in to many scenarios in the first place and well...38 necro is sure the DPS king funny concept though. Almost definetly a bug as well...but it does trigger as many times as you have it stacked. I could easily see a single person oneshotting akylios when Jornaru dies
    the PTS exists for a reason people. Go on, give your feedback, and help make RIFT a better game.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Shadowlander

I have not noticed multiple stacks producing multiple damage on the same target in PvP, maybe it only works in PvE?

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiden View Post
    Ultimately I'm not sure what practical applications could be used for this, but I thought it was humorous regardless.
    Have all mages stack it as high as possible on one of the trash mobs before Sicaron, pull Sicaron and kill... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Fwosty View Post
    I have not noticed multiple stacks producing multiple damage on the same target in PvP, maybe it only works in PvE?
    I tested it on mobs and it does work multiple times. Maybe the people who were hit died from the damage? It wouldnt show ones after they died.
    the PTS exists for a reason people. Go on, give your feedback, and help make RIFT a better game.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Rift Chaser

It works in pvp. Stack them up on an unsuspecting (doesn't cleanse) cleric and throw a 1 on him. Good times.

Plane Walker

Just tested on some level 12 mobs in freemarch, 1 stack hits for 1.7k, 2 stacks or any higher seems to hit for 2.5k anything higher, i tried 9 stacks it was 2.5k still. The spell does not stack with spellpower, the only talent that effected it was 2 points in the 20% aoe damage from stormcaller.

Will smith best rapper 2013 #SWAG

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Bounci View Post
    It works in pvp. Stack them up on an unsuspecting (doesn't cleanse) cleric and throw a 1 on him. Good times.
    Yep I see it now, pretty lulz.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by CoooKi3 View Post
    Just tested on some level 12 mobs in freemarch, 1 stack hits for 1.7k, 2 stacks or any higher seems to hit for 2.5k anything higher, i tried 9 stacks it was 2.5k still. The spell does not stack with spellpower, the only talent that effected it was 2 points in the 20% aoe damage from stormcaller.
    Are you sure? I just tested this in PvP Warfronts as well as on mobs in Ember Isle. It does indeed stack on itself and when the targeted mob dies, it releases X number of stacks. Like when I had 3 stacks of Corpse Explosion, when the mob died, it hit the next mob 3 times with separate Corpse Explosions.
    Rank 40 Mage - Seraphshroud 11/11 HK 5/8 ID
    My Guides to: Pyro/Dom and Chloro/Dom, Mage PA Farming, PvP Defilemancer
    My Rift Stream!

+ Reply to Thread