+ Reply to Thread

Thread: up to date chloro pvp healing guide/ macros

Soulwalker

Default up to date chloro pvp healing guide/ macros

i searched the forums and only found old guides on chloro healing in pvp. just curious if anyone have some up to date macros n such for chloro healing in wf and open world. thanks again everyone

lgw

The up to date guide is... don't do it.

All you really need can be gained at 16-18p invest into Chloro (Bloom, improved Radiant Spores, occasional Flourish, emergency dispell). Going in deeper is optional, and while there are gains, you're much better off investing into something else, like...

DOM !
    Now simply prevent 300% the damage you could outheal as a Chloro, while getting an actually decent healing spell, pestering their Clerics and being able to create some nice burst every 30s and even more so ever 2min.

Plane Walker

All the ones I use are @target ones for direct heals on team mates.
    Make sure to keep @self or non-macro ones for youself or you might try to heal yourself and heal a team mate by accident.

I'm sure others have some more complex ones.

I agree with lgw too, Chloro are generally not main healers in pvp anymore, we are backup healers with some utility. Don't waste too many points there (I put 28, with 38 in Pyro).
    Last edited by CreepyD; 02-16-2012 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lgw View Post
    This.

Chloro is very weak in PVP right now, due to the increase in valor with 1.7.

It is fine for a few useful self heals and abilities, and Radiant Spores, but not really as an effective healer for your team.
    Otherwise known as Morganlefae

Chloro is very weak in PVP right now, due to the increase in valor with 1.7.
    continue to think so
    happy dominator
    <- uberhealz

Plane Walker

It can depend on the situation tho.
    Ysdy I had a game on Black Garden where I had 158k dmg and 100k heals, with 13 killing blows (pyro chloro)
    2nd place dmg was 86k.
    2nd place heals was about 80k

There were no main cleric heals on either team allowing me to get top heals - however I can't keep anyone alilve, those are all 'top up' heals.
    For dps I clearly didn't have a big fat 1 over my head as I was allowed to stand and cast (BIG mistake allowing a pyro to stand and cast unhindered), only 1 player (playing Dom) was trying to get me (squirrel squirrel squirrel), and I killed him more than he killed me - I even went Unstoppable.

So yeah a chloro CAN work, you just have to play clerverly - stay out of the way, retreat (flicker) when needed etc.
    Don't act as main heals, because you aren't, that's what clerics are for!

Also don't bother with 51 chloro, they just get steamrolled in pvp since the Void Life spell can be spotted a mile away.

lgw

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfoxy View Post
    continue to think so
    Deep Chloros are simply victims to any physical DPS.
    HF feeding your enemy.

The instant that pretty little green lifegiving veil iconis spotted on your buff bar, you will be marked and focus fired, so be ready for that.

And by ready, I mean have another soul (lock/pyro) that will alow you to survive/retreat.

Basically don't spec too far into chloro, else you'll be a free kill.

+ Reply to Thread