+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there an addon that announces what abilities your target just activated?

Rift Chaser

Default Is there an addon that announces what abilities your target just activated?

There are times while pvping on my mage that I hit reflective presence and the guy I'm fighting immediately stops casting and runs away. I look for the icon myself but some people either have an addon that announces it or amazingly fast reaction times. Sometimes it is literally in mid fireball after being squirreled that they flicker away and run until reflective presence wears off.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarbane View Post
    There are times while pvping on my mage that I hit reflective presence and the guy I'm fighting immediately stops casting and runs away. I look for the icon myself but some people either have an addon that announces it or amazingly fast reaction times. Sometimes it is literally in mid fireball after being squirreled that they flicker away and run until reflective presence wears off.
    I downloaded AmonUI and one of the addons it has in it shows combat buffs the opponent has active like sidesteps and such. I would assume it also shows reflective presence. That MIGHT be what is going on. I don't know the name of the addon since the UI was an addon bundlepack of sorts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

+ Reply to Thread