+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chloro PVP and WL/NEC Builds?

Soulwalker

Default Chloro PVP and WL/NEC Builds?

Hello peoples its been a while since i last played rift and wanted to know what some good builds were sweet for PvP . I ran a Chloro/Lock 3x/3x Build back when the game launched and ive been noticing a lot of Chloro/Pyro builds for PVE. My question is how effective has that been for pvp and/or Chloro/Lock is viable still? My mage is in its 30's if that helps and Im planning on mostly solo/duo queing with my mage friend to do most of my leveling since i loathe questing >.>. So far i would like a Chloro support/heal setup and a effective Lock/Nec 3x/3x setup. I feel that i should be fine doing that on my own but wouldnt mind a some macro sets for it and maybe even my support/heal setup if that wouldnt be too much ^_^. Keep in mind im totally new when it comes to macros and have been mostly only copying/editing already made ones.

Thanks for you help in advance ^_^.

Soulwalker

Default >.>

Due to the lack of activity in this thread ive been browsing around the mage forums and finding similar posts. Unfortunately Ive been unable to come across anything solid outside of some PvE raid healing builds. Ive seen Chloro + Dom, Pyro and Lock or 51 Chloro and all of them seem to have varying effects. To be more specific about what I want to do with chloro is to support and do damage in WF. Ive noticed the use of Lock dps to boost healing (which offsets the reduced healing from LGV) but im lost as far as what setup I should have. If anyone feels like stopping by and dropping me some pointers it would be much appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread