+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some chloro pvp healing questions.

Rift Chaser

Default Some chloro pvp healing questions.

Void Life or vile spores spamming? I would think vile spores spamming would be better when you have it macroed with natures fury and ruin.

34 Chloro, 32 Lock or 51 chloro 15 lock for pvp healing? This is assuming in both cases you are using the warlock tree for faster charge, opportunity and more +damage and not for warlock specific dps.

Shield of Telara

Chloro/dom and just do mostly CC/support heals while we wait for them to fix chloro in PvP. Trying to be a primary healer as chloro just gets you killed while you do pitiful amounts of healing. Radiant spores + flourish are the only spells that CAN do raid healing, and even then it's pretty horrendous compared to what clerics can do.
    Rank 8, 11/11

Quote Originally Posted by Zarbane View Post
    Void Life or vile spores spamming? I would think vile spores spamming would be better when you have it macroed with natures fury and ruin.

34 Chloro, 32 Lock or 51 chloro 15 lock for pvp healing? This is assuming in both cases you are using the warlock tree for faster charge, opportunity and more +damage and not for warlock specific dps.

Keep radiant spores on your targets whenever possible, then use Void Life as needed.
    When opportunity occurs, use it to cast natural healing, nature's touch, or nature's fury - depending on the situation.

Vile spores is pretty low on the priority list.

Prophet of Telara BrownsMageNerfDelivery's Avatar

Don't consider yourself a "healer" per se in PvP. You do some splash heals with what damage gets done after valor mitigation.

You are better off going chlorodom so you have CC utility - stack your debuffs wisely and mana drain until your mana bar explodes and crashes the servers.

World Best
    AT LEAST 20 MOTHER****ERS TRIED TO BAN ME BUT I'M STILL HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Gile View Post
    We do not want to carry you like GO had to for SO So go kill yourself
    I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BAN AIN'T ONE

+ Reply to Thread