+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bleeds - Video 9

Default Bleeds - Video 9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbCPKQceVgk

Latest video, hot off the press. All new footage since 1.7.

Enjoy!

Shadowlander

dont have time to watch it now but got damn i love that song

Shadowlander

ok i lied i guess we weren't bailing just quite yet

as always good clips and damn good dmg

serious lol at the bolstered people... that stat increase doesnt do much does it

Rift Disciple

hooray for new bleeds video! Good clips, fat beats Still on the fence about flashing a black screen in time with the music, but you're doing it stylishly

Quote Originally Posted by Davroth View Post
    hooray for new bleeds video! Good clips, fat beats Still on the fence about flashing a black screen in time with the music, but you're doing it stylishly
    Thanks for the compliment. Yeah I probably overdid it on the editing this time. Less is more next time fersher :P

Plane Touched

yeah the whole black screen thing totally ruins the whole video. We see you engage, and the end of the fight but never any of the fights because of it...

Dry
    Shadowlander

Nice song choice. Just added a fair bit of the album to my Spotify playlist. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Good magery as well.

Cleaned up the editing some and re-uploaded. First link isn't working anymore, use this one if you're interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oNXzEmTnzw

Soulwalker

Bleeds - what's your 1.7 spec look like? Much different than what you were running in 1.6?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm View Post
    Bleeds - what's your 1.7 spec look like? Much different than what you were running in 1.6?
    Linked in sig for ya

Rift Disciple

Quick question for ya bleeds in regards to spec. This isn't really the thread to get into a long discussion about it, but why 2/3 burning fury over improved combustion? The combustion DoT was nerfed hard for sure, but it's basically free damage, and mid-fight you're really only using squirrel for the cast speed. Also do you use burning bonds? It's an extra CC, but don't rogues and warriors just port out of it generally? I'd think those two points could go into finishing glyphs or giving you firestorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Davroth View Post
    Quick question for ya bleeds in regards to spec. This isn't really the thread to get into a long discussion about it, but why 2/3 burning fury over improved combustion? The combustion DoT was nerfed hard for sure, but it's basically free damage, and mid-fight you're really only using squirrel for the cast speed. Also do you use burning bonds? It's an extra CC, but don't rogues and warriors just port out of it generally? I'd think those two points could go into finishing glyphs or giving you firestorm.
    2/3 burning fury over improved combustion because I run with severely low crit... like around 900 I think? I forget, but my chance to crit is like only 35-40% I think. The math on it is confounding when you try to figure it out, but I'd wager that 2/3 in it at least gives me 5% to crit. Which > lil bit higher combustion procs. I even tried running improved combustion with my HK 4 piece... still not very great... maybe 100 dmg ticks.

I actually just specced burning bonds since 1.7, and I'm surprised how much I use it. As you can probably tell I'm a big fan of being able to cast on the move, so it fits into my playstyle well. Generally people do port out of it a good bit, but when it works (generally outside of 20m) it REALLY works. Like, you feel sorry for them kinda. Also, it's useful for getting people to use a break free while still retaining your squirrel DR. Also useful for blowing DR on root so you can storm shackle and they trigger the dmg without noticing.

Can't finish glyphs because I'd only be able to go 30 in Dom. Firestorm I probably wouldn't get, backdraft more likely for stealthing rogues, but it's pretty damn situational even then. Would never use it on a group - 1 second of stun to screw over a whole groups worth of DR is probably doing them a giant favor.

Rift Disciple

coolio, thanks for the reply Seems like its mostly personal preference stuff, I'll have to respec bonds to try it, haven't had it in a spec since they made it be only the two points it is now.

Sword of Telara

I like your videos but your UI makes my eyes bleed

+ Reply to Thread